What does emotional pain cause? and the rewards from coming through it?

what does emotional pain cause??? and the rewards from coming through it???

1 Like

The emotional pain I feel most often is from my horrible mistakes, people that I feel don’t really understand me, ect. I think this type of pain is something given by the creator for us to be challenged. I believe there are many rewards for feeling and overcoming pain. My reward is some wisdom and insight into being a better man…

2 Likes

How are your emotions today? I’m doing okay almost forgot it is garbage day, lol.

Emotional pain builds perspective and character. But, only after the suffering has ended.

2 Likes

this is what i think going through emotional pain can be something that you have been traumatised by and didnt realise emotional pain is healing its better than its enemy repression.

2 Likes

ive decided to paint eggs angry eggs and throw them at the wall my sister is collaberating with me and helping me do this somewhere we can get angry and smash eggs and nobody will mind.

Emotional pain usually causes me be paralyzed in terms of action.

1 Like

I like to get dishes,plates, and especially fancy teacups cheap at garage sales or goodwill, then I slam them down into the ground where they wont hurt anyone or anything.
Then I clean my mess up and smile.

2 Likes

Caused me to shut down - feelings, actions, talking.

Who’s going clean up the eggs?

1 Like

Well, emotional pain can cause a rush of endorphins. That’s why some people love to be unhappy.

1 Like

CSUMMERS that’s awesome I love to hear that im not alone in that anger its a bit taboo for women to be angry isn’t it. I think it would be extra fun to smash the tea cups too. bananas are ok and tomatoes they go splat splat!

1 Like

I dunno my lady don’t take no mess…lol

1 Like

and pob quite frankly its none of your business whos going to clear it up is it? haven’t you got something better to do.

1 Like

humilty causes greatness

1 Like

That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

1 Like

and it’s not the critic that counts! !!! BAM ANDY COFFMAN YOU DIED!!!

Aside from andy Coffman being a fricking woman wrestler, who had the guts to go up there and take it on tv?? A strong ass woman. I used to be in the army, and I was ordered to enter my divisions boxing match with no training or experience. I had my bell rung so bad. I had one week to prepare and was knocked out three times training before the match. 7 days doesn’t equal beating a 14 year experienced fighter you know? I also wrestled in hs…and LOST…ALOT>…my emotional pain was high from the beginning cause I KNEW secretly I couldn’t hold my own. And THAT MADE ME EMOTIONAL!!