What does “cute” mean?

Clearly!!!

I know. Don’t feel you can’t say what you needed to say

Why not?! I don’t understand… Anyone can be cute at any age.

And when people tell you that, it’s because they like you so they want to give you a compliment to make you happy. Don’t you think?!

I would be very happy to have so many compliments like that!!!

1 Like

My dentist lady calls me darling and sweetie pie lolol. She calls everyone that though. Just some people’s nature to use endearing words.

Maybe it may be that you are cute and you act cute? :blush:

2 Likes

When I was growing up I disliked that word for various reasons. Now I think my dog is cute, and babies are cute.

They did a news report awhile back on this, they said older people use this term in order not to offend you, rather than saying you are hot, sexy etc. The are just saying you are good looking.

1 Like

Historically, the word was used to describe those who were bow-legged.

1 Like

With all this fat on my legs :joy:

Please send pictures of legs to receive a second opinion.

:grin:

1 Like

I already did :joy:

In that case your legs are so skinny you are invisible.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

2 Likes

some nights I don’t even sleep i was up for 3 or 4 days a couple weeks ago and was losing my mind and paranoid

Hey Ish, I made you cute several times too. Does that mean I am an old guy? :cry:
I am only 34…

2 Likes

That’s cute :heart:️ Ahaha

1 Like

I was called that a lot when I was young. I hated it :rage: I used to look at my family and think ‘You don’t know the half of it. That shirt you lost, Dad? I used it as curtains in the tree house.’ They patted me on the head as if I was a doggie :dog: Then I grew tall and that stopped. The last time was my ex fiancée mother said we looked like a ‘cute couple’. I still don’t know what it means.

Cute means that you are loveable :blush:

I get called ‘sweetie’ a lot… :candy::candy: lmao

cute
kyo͞ot
adjective

1. Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.
    "A cute kitten"
    synonyms: endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, attractive, pretty;

2. Clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way.
    “I don’t want to be cute with you”

3. @Jesspresso
    "I hope the @Jesspresso machine isn’t broken"

3 Likes

@anon80629714 I think it just means you’re pretty and endearing - I don’t know though because I’m in the UK and we use it differently here I think haha!! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I think the term “cute” is different towards a man and a women for the most part. maymbe I’m “picky” or whatever, but I consider beautiful and georgous a difference…some girl told me its exactly the same. I told her that’s not I see it…

You are cute @anon80629714

Nice and kute. You are amusing.

Don’t use it against me

4 Likes