What do you like being?

Everyone had hope to have some kind of outcome,improvement and changes in the future,would like to know what do you seek to change or be like?

I am now a very inactive person,although it has improved but there is still big room for improvement,would like to be more active

I want to be independent and have a girl who is willing to share that life.

Not so much about changing myself, but changing my life.

1 Like

Im currently waiting for my parents to pass away so I can kill myself. Thats my life. I’d like to change that though. Feels like im living wrong. Im not depressed or anything. I guess I dont take life seriously

■■■■ guy., similar sentiments but I’ve got siblings too.

Really sad man.

But totally had the thought.

Reading this again man… Uhh don’t kill yourself. You’re Bruce Willis.

2 Likes

Haha I wont for a while yet if I do. My parents are in good health. Thats just how im living my life. Its my plan or goal in life. I need to change this. I believe its a solid plan but I know its wrong despite how right it feels. Its a shame you have similer thoughts. I guess its about finding a reason to live and want to stay in this world? Im sure things will work out

1 Like

I imagine the potential end of things. If not mine then others. If I die first I have three siblings who will live on and miss me as they all drop off. I’d prefer to be the last one. Not to live longest but to save them from being the last member of this family. None of us seem keen on having kids.

If that were the case it would be the one with the largest family who should go last.

Who knows man.

I do see a group home in my future. Occasional visits. Getting along with the other schmucks.

Who knows man.

1 Like

Lol, that strikes me as funny.

1 Like

brucewillis, I used this reply of yours as an example for my topic. (Suicidal thoughts are common among people with schizophrenia- Why?)
If it is not ok for you, I can delete the reference. My situation is similar to yours.

No thats fine mate. No need to delete

don’t do it bruce willis…i love your films !?!
here is a bird :bird: to cheer you up " tweet tweet " :wink:
take care :alien:

1 Like

That’s not a very good goal. It’s not a very good way to live your life. You have to survive.

1 Like

I wish to acquire a foldable bike in the future