What are your hallucinations

What are some of your most persistent and/or unusual hallucinations

Besides voices, I usually see faces and sometimes blue aliens while trying to fall asleep, sometimes nudity which makes me uncomfortable because I feel like im somehow intruding

I had a guy in the hospital that had these devilish eyes, telling me things no one would know. He was walking around making these extremely loud and brilliant rooster sounds. Everyone ignored him as if he wasnā€™t there. Iā€™m pretty sure he really wasnā€™t.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s wild, only seen him just that once?

Yes it was like he was just there to torment me just off and on for a day. Also could hear him outside of my room. I was pretty frieghtened of him.

Iā€™ve seen similar things during sleep paralysis as well as a black cat that would sit on my chest and morph into a devilish demonic looking creature and rotate ita head completely around.

1 Like

I had investigators visit me in the hospital to check into my paranoid delusions, I thought were real. I remember another patient ask ā€œwho are you talking to?ā€ These things never hit me as hallucinations at the time. Once I called the police and they were in our house there were only 2 but I thought there was a third that I knew from a previous call from another county . My wife says there was only 2. Very rare and I always think be itā€™s real and deny i have hallucinations .

Iā€™ve never experienced that strong of visual hallucinations of people but I have animals. It can be difficult for me to write them off as complete hallucinations because i get rhe feelinf they are real in a sense and are there to teach me or show me something. I probably shouldnā€™t entertain the thoughts that arise from them but it helps me rsti9nalixe and be less fearful

I saw a blinking red eye floating around my house once,that was weird! And I saw a rotating ball of black hair without shape cause it kept changing itā€™s size in my bedroom but it only was there for a couple seconds. Hard to describe it was ball like and spinning but changing sizes at the same time. I see lots of white and silver sparks of light constantly, sometimes the lights move,Iā€™ve been calling them my spirits. Ever hit your head really hard and see fast moving sparks of light? I see those constantly. No pill has ever stopped them.

1 Like

I see the sparks too and also assume they are spirits. The hairball would totally weird me out. But it reminds me of this tornados of what seemed like snow, flower peddles, or ashes that was just a few feet away from me. I looked over because I felt a breeze and half my room is a swirling snow globe. It was beautiful in a way and seemed to cleans my enegery but gave me the impression to not give it much attention

As far as visual hallucinations go, hands down the most frequent are the bugs crawling along the floorboards. Sometimes itā€™s all the time, I get used to it but couple that with the tactile hallucinations of bugs crawling on me and Iā€™ll get really freaked out. Sometimes I even scream when they seem to jump on me. at the very least it makes me jump and spikes my anxiety really bad.

One time I had a Nascar race going around my bed, that was annoying. I could smell a burning gas smell. I knew I was hallucinating, I kept wiping my eyes but it wouldnā€™t stop. One time I thought about a carnival and out popped a merry-go-round in my bedroom, it didnā€™t bother me though.

Auditory hallucinations are pretty much mundane, people constantly asking me questions all day, sometimes Iā€™ll answer when I lay down at night just to try to get it to stop or kinda sooth it a little. I try not to play into it like I did before I found out itā€™s a hallucination. I used to have a mean man calling me names all day, really vile curse word names ALL DAY but when I found out thatā€™s not normal and I was generating that voice in my own mind that seemed to stop for the most part.

The worst is the outside voices. I donā€™t get them very often. Itā€™s usually under extreme stress. I just get so frightened and canā€™t seem to stop the fear, even by trying to logic it out. It just seems so evil. I canā€™t shake the feeling that it gives me.

Voices are an everyday occurrence, almost normal for me despite how disturbing they are. Right now Iā€™m seeing coloured lights, dead animals on the floor, giant spiders and insects on the walls, weird freaky faces, itā€™s pretty horrible. Trying to distract myself, it helps to be focussed on something.

I donā€™t know what is is about this disease that give some visually hallucinations and others not but Iā€™m in the second category for the most part. I only had 3 visual hallucinations, but the auditory ones are present daily

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard that visual hallucinations are less common than auditory - Iā€™ve always been prone to visual hallucinations, I even had an ā€˜imaginary friendā€™ for several years who I really thought was a real person.

1 Like

I donā€™t have any visual hallucinations, but I have voices and tactile hallucinations.
The tactile hallucinations include water dripping on me or running down my legs, and sometimes it feels like something is burning me with something on my shoulders.
Like, a burning sensation as if someone is holding charcoal up to my shoulders or other parts of my body.

1 Like

Iā€™m so stable right now that Iā€™m not experiencing any hallucinations at the moment.

2 Likes

I got the regular auditory hallucinations that I can talk to, I feel so normal

Iā€™m dealing with the external voices at the moment.

voices are a daily thing with me on and off for 8 years. I see sparkles and some weird stuff at Times.

Itā€™s a delusion, not an hallucination, but at one time I thought people were trying to get me to commit suicide. I took off to Texas, but I came back.