What are your birthmarks like

i have quite a few. but my craziest one is on my calf, and it’s an upside down cross. i think it has a meaning… do any of you feel that way about yours?
i also have another one like right on my neck/shoulder, that looks like florida, and my mom has one that looks like the united states just without florida. idk. it’s kinda weird to me.

1 Like

I have Vampire bite marks on my neck

4 Likes

I have a cancerous mole on my thigh that pops like a turkey timer when there’s radiation around.
Otherwise my skin is pretty plain.

1 Like

I don’t have any :sob:

3 Likes

i bet you do !!

1 Like

If I do I have never seen them lol

2 Likes

I also have no birth marks. I had a mole that I was born with, so I guess that was a birth mark. But it turned cancerous and had to go when I was a teen-ager.

2 Likes

we probably all have the little brown spots, but I got no Florida on me

2 Likes

I have one shaped like a shark’ tooth right on my…upper thigh :smirk: Mr. Star thinks it’s super neat.

My niece has one on her neck that looks like a hand choking her. She has been reported to CPS so many times because every time she gets a new teacher, they think it’s a bruise.

3 Likes

trust me. you really wouldn’t want me to describe my birthmarks… :blush:

2 Likes

Its on your left buttock…looks like a butterfly…lol

2 Likes

No I just looked, seems i sat on some pooh :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I would be freaked out if you said it was there lol

3 Likes

I would be freaked if I did sit on some

5 Likes

I have a mole on the pecker dude.

2 Likes

I’ve got three nipples

2 Likes

No birth marks I do have a ton of scars and burn scars that look like things

fixed typo

1 Like

I have scars to, last one I got the nurse said I would have one, I said their war wounds guys like showing them off, she just give me a disgusting look lol

2 Likes

I got told the saying form a old navy guy
"Chicks dig scars and glory is forever"
Not sure about it. As for me my best friend after seeing me change she calls me a road map never get list with me around!

1 Like

If I had a war wound, I would have every right to tell my war stories! like when my kids say “dad you’re lying” I’ll be like, “nah man, here’s the scar of the very knife that almost cut my jugular.” :smile:

then I’ll turn to my spouse and show her the bullet wound in my chest. :sunglasses:

1 Like