What are you having for dinner?

I’m on a diet and constantly thinking about food…

SO

What are you having or did you eat for dinner??
I’m having a salad with chicken in it!! But I really want a cheeseburger :weary:

8 Likes

Lol I’m having breakfast

1 Like

Peanut butter and banana sandwich yum :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just had some pasta with some meat sauce.
Man am I full!

1 Like

I had cinnamon-infused baked beans with sausage, bacon, melted cheddar, and paprika

1 Like

Chicken and flatbreads

1 Like

Chicken marsala with Shiitake mushrooms and roasted acorn squash. The mushrooms are growing in my basement.

2 Likes

OMG that sounds so good!!

1 Like

I’ll have crepioca for dinner.

1 Like

I love chicken marsala! Oh wow you grow mushrooms in your basement! How convenient

Nice. I like peanut butter but it makes my mouth really dry.

1 Like

I just finished a big Caesar salad. That’s not enough for me, though, my dinner has to have meat in it. So, in a couple hours I’ll probably heat up some leftover goulash from a couple nights ago. Good stuff! :grinning:

1 Like

Its my first time. My bf brought home a small stump from a mushroom grower he works with. Have to harvest today.

7 Likes

Caesar salad is my favorite type of salad. And I’ve never had goulash before I’ll have to google that

Oh my! I’ve never seen something like that especially in someone’s basement, how cool!!!

Yeah, Caesar salads are the only kind of salad I eat, love them. Goulash has ground beef, tomatoes and macaroni as the main ingredients, along with garlic and other seasonings. I add hot sauce and cheese to mine, though, makes it even better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mmmm pasta…I haven’t had that in awhile

1 Like

Ohh I’ve had that! I know what ur talking about now I just never called it that haha…it is good.

Oh wow big time difference…what did you have??? I had a lean shake for breakfast

Haha well I woke up at 4 so the time difference probably isn’t that big. I had eggs with tomato and bacon, oatmeal and fruit

3 Likes