Music
MyFitnessPal.com
Rental property
Friends and acquaintances
Keyboard
Website
Celibacy

4 Likes

I’m grateful for my job that I’ve been able to hold down for 4 years, and for my amazing, incredible boss who is so supportive of me in every way and understanding of my journey toward mental health. She is truly a blessing after two awful bosses!

5 Likes

grayareahuman its so amazing that you were able to hold down a job for 4 years!
Love you so much!
I am glad that you are happy with your boss, can’t imagine ever working under a boss.
I send you my love,
Erez

3 Likes

I’m grateful to my friend. We meet tonight. It’s very nice to be able to chat. We have dinner together. We meet twice a month. We can talk about everything.

4 Likes

I am grateful right now being home finally having a rest on the bed after a hard day of work and picking my son up from school. I need to just rest and withdraw for a while and am grateful now i can do it. In two hours from now my wife will be home from work and she usually gets evetybody on their toes what needs to be done like cooking dinner or doing chores or homework with my son…i am grateful that i have this me time in the afternoon now.

3 Likes

I guess even though as much as my past pains me sometimes I’m grateful because it’s made me who I am.

4 Likes

Sweeeeet. As long as you come out ahead

1 Like

Wow med free and psychosis free, that’s amazing. Congrats to you!

Good ones. I am also grateful for my fitness pal and celibacy

1 Like

Glad to hear you have such an awesome supportive boss! And good work puttin in 4 years

3 Likes

I’m grateful for flight of the conchords.

I’m thankful to my parents. My father helped me to get the correct answers from his friend who works there. I went to an interview today.

3 Likes

I update and confirm what I said: I’m thankful for the short story that I was able to write today. I feel like slowly my brain is recovering its speed, my wits are coming back and when the meds are off my system I’ll be the writer I was before, or even better.

3 Likes

Sometimes, but others im stuck in another today that is just my own. That one is better mostly

im greatful that i can do what i want

2 Likes

Ditto, same here I can do what I want

3 Likes

Like I said before: Grateful for my babies!!! That’s number 1.
Also grateful for my Dad, My Aunt, My friend Lynn, My brothers, My SSDI, my Car, my meds, my school, my amazing mattress, warm bed and home (my dad’s). I am also grateful for God. I know She is there and I know my Mom (passed away) is with me all the time along with all the other souls that are part of Collective Consciousness (God)

I’m grateful that I had a wonderful, peaceful, relaxing last two days with my best friend, and her dog, at her house.

i am so tired so i come here to say
say i am grateful
i am garteful for all my family for their support
i grateful for professors of my university for their love to me
i am grateful for the university that kept me for 9 years untill i graduated
i am grateful for my body that resist all mental illnesses i suffered
i am grateful for all people who loved me
i love you truely too

1 Like

i barely feel anyone love me
i feel i have no emotions that detect love from others
but i can imagine how much ppl love me i am grateful for that