What are you grateful for today?

Awww thanks for that

1 Like

I’m grateful today for the internet, it made sending flowers to my Mother for her birthday really easy.

7 Likes

Nice! Yes, the internetz

1 Like

turtle that’s a very good deed!
Way to go!

3 Likes

Having a great day so far not much but have had a few wins so am grateful for that. Could of been a long miserable day otherwise. Stuff like arriving minutes before the bus was due so no long waits for the bus to arrive done that three times today. Also arrived early for a blood draw and they opened early getting in second so no long waits. Going to buy a lotto ticket as is only like 9.30am. Wish me luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I’m grateful for that tiny piece of cake near my username.

The good news is that I’m going to cut that tiny piece of cake in VERY thin slices, so everyone gets a slice.

9 Likes

I’m grateful for my sister and my pets. I’m also grateful that I made it through a rough day today, for the day off that I have tomorrow, and for the good friend I am going to hang out with tomorrow. Of course, I’m also grateful that I have such necessities as food and an apartment.

4 Likes

I’m grateful for my home and for those who love me including my girlfriend although we are probably going to have a fight tonight when she gets home. grrrr. I’m grateful for my family and friends and my artistic abilities. This thread got me thinking. thanks.

6 Likes

im grateful im not a complete psychotic mess like i was this time last year. Grateful to have some basis in reality no matter how small that may be at the time!! Grateful for my wife and my animals that keep me in line. Grateful to be alive because i almost wasnt so many times before.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’ve had a pretty lucky day. Hope the luck continues with your lotto ticket!!!

1 Like

Hey happy birthday!!! :smiley::smiley: you got any plans?

2 Likes

Anytime @jukebox :grin:

@I4CU

Thanks.

Today is my anniversary on this website, so I’m just going to have a peaceful day.

4 Likes

Oh! HAHAHA I assumed the cake meant it was your birthday!
I take back nothing
All the same to you though

2 Likes

That my children are kind

3 Likes

Grateful for our new windows they look wonderful, and I have one large window in my room instead of two smaller ones. I’m also grateful my parents let me live at home.

3 Likes

Yup, gotta be thankful to be able to live at home!

Won $19.90 on the lotto got it today. Not much but more then covers the cost of the ticket and money is tight these days. So all helps.

4 Likes

Grateful for having a girlfriend

2 Likes

Im grateful for many things today. I’m grateful that I’m medfree and psychosisfree and almost ptsdfree since my ptsd treatment a month ago. I’m grateful for my family, whom I visited yesterday. I’m grateful for my son, who still loves me and does very well despite all the troubles we have been through. I’m grateful for the kind people from Church I saw yesterday.

2 Likes