What are you grateful for today?

I’m grateful my presentation in front of the class is over. I did it today and I did great. Phew!

7 Likes

I am grateful for my mother. She is my best friend and she helps take care of me.

5 Likes

i’m grateful for my dad.

7 Likes

Right now I am in a peevish mood, and I am not grateful for anything.

3 Likes

I could say my older sister too. She is always there for me when I get hospitalised and she deals with the mental health services for me as well as I find it hard to communicate with them sometimes.

She has four kids and I am grateful they’re in my life too.

5 Likes

I am grateful for a Higher power

5 Likes

I’m grateful to my parents. It’s so much better to have them in my life.

6 Likes

I’m grateful to my brother for helping me to build my moses basket stand!

4 Likes

I’m grateful (as always) to have this forum to come to everyday, it’s my little therapy in an electric box.

For this forum, I salute you! Thank you!

8 Likes

I’m grateful for my car. It has a good sound system.

2 Likes

I’m grateful for my family. I don’t know where I’d be without them.

4 Likes

I can understand that… Lol but you gotta be able to think of SOMETHING?!
Hope you’re in a better mood now!

Can definitely appreciate that

I’m grateful for the softwares that my university provides me to create my design works.

1 Like

grateful that i’m going to have a nice thai lunch

4 Likes

Oh man, Thai sounds so good! Enjoy!

3 Likes

i am grateful for my partner, and my pets. my partner didn’t take me with her today but she did get my meds from the pharmacy and is trying to help me with new supplements.

4 Likes

It really does!

There’s an older women where I live with 25 other tenants. She’s my age. But she is Asian and does not speak or understand much English so I think she gets lonely and cut off a little from everybody else. Most people are friendly too her but I still think she is lonely.

She has a mental illness like all of us too. I learned about three months ago that she is really sweet and nice and when I learned that fact, I was nicer to her. But I kind of take her for granted and I usually don’'t talk to her, I just see her walking around by herself and I almost forget that she is nice because there are so many other people here.

So I was outside today and she walked by me by herself a usual and she looked a little sad so I looked her in the eye and smiled at her with my friendliest glance and she looked back at me and and slowly smiled and , even though it was only for a few moments, I made her happier and maybe I eased her troubles a little.

I am grateful for making someone happy who deserved it.

8 Likes

Yes, I am grateful that I got a checking account set up for me. It beats the hell out of paying bills with a money order.

3 Likes