What about Schizophrenia do you hate the most?

The unrelenting pain.

The bad food. Makes it harder to stand in lines.

Being unsure if I am in the right to ‘blow my top’ over a certain circumstance…or is it just my Sz talking.

the isolation - people talking down to me - the fatigue - the poverty - the instability

sometimes i worry about voices and doing what they say that is the most

That it took my Sister

the bigger picture would be the dehumanizing aspect of the disease: losing touch with family, having the feelings of friendship go away, the isolation, the challenge in pursuing career goals.

the details of the illness is not being able to accurately figure what is happening/ not happening.

The constant tiredness and lack of motivation

i think i hate the paranoia :confused:

With regards to my thoughts on life being a lot about growth, learning & experience - i don’t hate schizophrenia. It has been a hard journey, but i have also learnt a lot. i see it as a great gift.

i don’t really see schizophrenia as a ‘thing’ either. It depends on different definitions, understandings & perspectives as to what ‘it’ all is.

1 Like

I wish I knew. I think you are keenly frustrated, like many sz’s. What I hate about schizophrenia is the constant stress, the way my insides are always churning.

Today I’m struggling with some deep apathy and flatness… there was a time that was the least of my problems… but today… I hate it.

I also hate the unsure feeling of “was that real… or head circus?”

1 Like

Being trapped in a paranormal hell.

I go walking down the street everyone begins assuming things.

But no, none of that is true really, im just trapped in a paranormal hell. Straight interdimensional horseshit going down here.

There is no ■■■■■■■ chance the eternal beings, the planters of all the seeds, are not just crazy or evil. I really don’t see how they could be kind natured or even know what the ■■■■ they are doing.

1 Like

I really despise the paranoia. I’m mildly to moderately paranoid about posting here… it’s very hard to have continuity when I retreat fm life all the time.

I can’t even remember what I hate anymore I just live.

I mentioned before hating the negative publicity from the press but I think what I hate the most is unless you do something drastic that calls on the press to get involved, or your just sitting off to the side holding full conversations with yourself sometimes people don’t look at you like you have an illness.

I think at least to a few people I know they see me sitting at home not working as being lazy…when I want to say to them you try holding down a job when you have fifty voices in your head, and images flashing before your eyes as you try and work. See how well you do…

Unless you have this illness I don’t think anyone truly understands the discomfort and confusion it can really cause a person.

2 Likes

Hate everything about this illness. The racing thoughts, the delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, depression, medication, and the side effects of the medication as well. Hate the fact that my life is not the same anymore and how care-free I was regarding certain things that I worry about now. The quality of life is not the same either and hate the fact that everyday is a battle. I’m only 32 years old and the fact that I have to live like this for the rest of my life. The future looks bleak.

The negative symptoms & medication

2 Likes

I hate the fact that I have become so physically weak at 48 while watching my brothers who are close to that age do physical activities I can no longer do. I also hate that the medicine has aggravated my eating disorder to the point that i cannot enjoy anything salty or sugary without binging on it.

1 Like

negative symptoms…

1 Like