Went to wedding party..?

15 Likes

Who got married this time ?
Did you socialize at least a tiny bit ?

1 Like

Yes i talked to groom and shake hand…thats it…i ate a lot of food and icecreame…party was a huge…

6 Likes

The girl with the green scarf thing reminds me of @sarad!

@far_cry0 you look nice clean shaven

1 Like

He was a far away relative…he is younger then me got married so fast…

1 Like

How about the women ?
Did you talk to any of them ?

:innocent:

I talked to grooms mother hahaha…she was old as my mother…i now prefer no girlfriend for me…cuz i am szphernik …so sorry dude …i expect a lot from america…we now need a breakthrough in sz…andrey are u going good without abilify…aku has again returned to medication…no sucess to him…he is now back with similar dose 5mg abilify…

@far_cry0 I am getting thai food for lunch/dinner. How far is Nepal from Thailand?? Pretty close huh?

1 Like

It is nearer then merica …but not too close…do u like sea food…

Yes I am ok without abilify. But my negatives are still strong. I am doing a bit of CBT on myself too, but I wish I had a therapist…

1 Like

I like shrimp and calamari but that’s mainly the seafood I eat. especially shrimp I like. I got chicken satay and chicken fried rice and vanilla ice cream too as delivery. it’s coming now.

1 Like

Andrey i know romania is richer then nepal why dont u find a therapist in romania…we get plenty of therapist in my city…i have to stick to famous therapist … i need one soon …i am still searching…take care …when will u sleep it already 8 pm right…

1 Like

I am still looking for a CBT expert.
I found a good lady psychologist, she has a PhD too, but lives too far from my town.
I will sleep at about 10:30 - 11:00 pm.

1 Like

May u go there and sit on cbt classes …ur are a tough guy…!!!

1 Like

Well done for going @far_cry0 - you should give yourself more credit for what you’re able to do :slight_smile:

1 Like