Well, I wouldn't win any beauty contests but the hot, nice woman at work said "hi' to me today

It was actually not a sexual or romantic thing. I got to work early and I was sitting in my car in the parking lot drinking a soda ( at 8:00 am in the morning) and I saw her walking towards me. She was parked next to me. I met her eyes but I jumped a little out of surprise and we both looked away awkwardly. But the onus was on me.

Believe it or not, I am not the most important person on the army reserve base I work on and so she got in her car and forgot about me but we’ve been on good terms as far as I know for a year so I looked over to the right and she happen to be looking at me so I grinned and waved. She gave me back a friendly wave and everybody was happy. I think if we have a boy we should name him “James” and when we have our third girl we should name her “Emily”.

7 Likes

Those are some nice names. My middle name is James and I use that name for characters in my creative endeavors often, and I always liked the name Emily

1 Like

Perfect! That automatically guarantees you to be best man.

1 Like

My co-worker is named DeLois. Shes this 75 year old African-American woman who’s still attractive… she introduced herself as “I’m DeLois, it’s Lois, but with De in front”…Lol I understood the first time, but thought it was funny how she presented herself as “Lois, with the De in front”

1 Like

you crack me up @77nick77

1 Like