Warning: anti-psychotic medication can cause brain shrinkage according to the citizens commissions on human rights

ANTI-PSYCHOTIC MEDICATION CAN CAUSE BRAIN SHRINKAGE ACCORDING TO THE CITIZENS COMMISSIONS ON HUMAN RIGHTS: IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY TAKING ANY ANTI-PSYCHOTIC MEDICATION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:

According to the Citizens Commission On Human Rights (CCHR) , anti-psychotic medications can cause brain shrinkage and other serious health problems. The opening paragraph on the CCHR’s primary page for health hazards associated with anti-psychotic medication reads:

“Anti-Psychotics cause obesity, diabetes, stroke, cardiac events respiratory problems delusional thinking and psychosis. They are so powerful they can actually cause brain shrinkage.”

Online advertizements for virturally all anti-psychotic medications for schizophrenia including Risperdal Abilify and Invega Trinza post the following warning on their webpages which read:

“INVEGA TRINZA® and INVEGA SUSTENNA® can cause serious side effects, including an increased risk of death in elderly people who are confused, have memory loss, and have lost touch with reality (dementia-related psychosis). INVEGA TRINZA® and INVEGA SUSTENNA® are not approved for treating dementia-related psychosis.”

“Anti-Psychotics cause obesity, diabetes, stroke, cardiac events respiratory problems delusional thinking and psychosis. They are so powerful they can actually cause brain shrinkage.”

I strongly encourage all persons to dis-continue using anti-psychotic medications but to only do so under supervision of their doctor.

Contact the Citizens Commission On Human Rights and tell them that you want to impose a federal ban on all anti-psychotic medications:

Citizens Commission On Human Rights International
6616 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028
Telephone: 800-869-2247

There are other safe and practical ways of treating schizophrenia. The CCHR’s website provides information for persons suffering from schizophrenia or other forms of mental disorders who are interested in seeking treatment from alternative and holistic medicine and therapy.

1 Like

CCHR is one of the ‘alternative facts’ departments of the Scientology cult. Be aware that they have an agenda and that there may be little or no reality in what they say.

3 Likes

Look a debate should be held regarding the negative health effects of AP. This debate is important.

The location of this organization says it all.
Sunset boulevard, holly wierd California.
I hate these things too but I don’t think that there are any other ways to treat psychosis.
I believe the article but I don’t believe that there are any other options at this time.

1 Like

Studies have confirmed that antipsychotic medication is not responsible for the shrinkage of grey matter found in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophrenia itself shrinks your brain, and antipsychotics actually prevent further brain damage.

3 Likes

Further reading

So, rather than suggesting that medications are the problem, it actually indicates that medications may be part of the solution – because its well documented that people who have schizophrenia are much more likely to suffer from relapses and recurrences of the “positive symptoms” of schizophrenia (the voices, delusions, etc.) that are very stressful to the person and that cause huge impacts on their life and those around them.

2 Likes