Waiting for something to happen

I have  noticed when things seem to be calm and quiet and I'm to myself I get this sensation and feeling like I'm just waiting for some messed up stuff to happen.

Alot of it comes from feeling as if I'm under a microscope due to not being social or trying to get solitude.  

Any way it leaves me feeling vulnerable and overly analyzed . I’m sure alot of it comes from trauma and past experiences that has me taking everything with a grain of salt.

That being said when I'm out of this "funk" im easy going and generally carefree.
1 Like

No sense in being your own worst enemy.
The beauty I find in getting older is I really don’t give a poop about what anyone might think of me,including myself.
If it was good enough for me, it’s good enough for all.
Like it, or lump it.

2 Likes

Thank you I feel the same way. I really don’t care but i feel like this is shunning me from having a docial life.
It seems deeper like as if someone is popping my hood on my car and checking out my engine without my approval. Brings out my not so good side.

No l00ky nor touchy without approval first. It’s the law.

If someone has breached your security, time to slam the hood on their fingers.

1 Like

Basically in a sense thisbis how I could describe the feeling.

Thanks for the sterness. I think some people forget the rules

Ah, not so much forget as the problem is they believe they are above the law.

1 Like

I have anxiety, fear of sharp objects sometimes, or accidents. I visualize bad things happening to me and just magnify it. It is not so much on certain days and worse on others. I only try distraction.

1 Like

Yea I do the same eith other things. Idk there has always been a weird social aspect to my condition that is very strange to me

1 Like