Video games?

lol I don’t buy their games.

I like seeing people play them though.

probably makes me a bad person…

2 Likes

To be fair I enjoy watching people play them too… Lol I would have been stuck in n64 days if my buddy didn’t bootleg a wii to have all previous consoles games on it and give it to me… But let’s be honest nintendo plucks at the nastalgia strings pretty heavy… Their icon char is older than I am… Sure he has new cool stuff but its the same plumber we all know and love… But going from nes to n64 it felt like me and Mario grew up together… Now they just seem to be painting the pig so to speak to hide the fact the milks gone bad…what…

1 Like

milk can’t go bad, bro.

I stop, lest :triangular_flag_on_post:s

1 Like

Lol he has outlasted all other video game icons… Sure we know who pacman is but…when’s the last time pacman dropped a new game that all the kids pre ordered… Never…you may be right…Maybe Mario milk stays good forever…

Edit…maybe…the milks gone bad…was a bad way to put it…because… the phrase Mario milk makes me wanna flag my damn self…

1 Like

I play Total War series, red orchestra 2 (rising storm) mount and blade, world of warships/tanks, Verdun, puzzle pirates, war thunder, etc. In a several week rotation. Depends on my motivation but often I can’t get myself to play other than today which was red orchestra 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quoted before you changed it…bwahaha just keeding…you never said that… Its kinda crap how you can just change a quote of another user though lol…

1 Like

This thread has been open almost as long as I’ve been here… How did we do that?.. Don’t say the Mario milk…lollol… Also I bet you a forum dollar… Mario was on a milk jug in either Japan or america sometime since he was born…and double or nothing says it said mario milk on it… I’m afraid to Google that term though… @sirBoring you brave enough to check or you wanna go ahead and give me that forum money…lol

1 Like

Aw god… I just ate cereal… Mario milk is real… Why is only his legs and crotch on the TV…why milk why…

1 Like

I really like video games. I recently played through Resident Evil 7 and Titanfall 2. They were both outstanding in my opinion.

I really like scary games. They are more exciting than other games.

Playing video games takes my mind off Schizophrenia.

1 Like

I love video games. Ive had the sega mega drive, n64, gamecube, gameboy color and advanced, xbox 360. Now i play on a ps4 and a 2ds. Since i turned 5 video games have always been my escape from this hell. I don’t enjoy them as much as i used to and i think video games have suffered from profiteering but i keep playing like a cyberpunk. My favorite games im currently playing r rainbow six siege and super mario bros deluxe. But nothing will ever beat fallout and bioshock. Though on super mario bros im stuck on the last world second mission. Its so hard

1 Like

World record speedrun of Legendary Halo by Garish Goblin.

2 Likes

Currently I only play EvE Online, spaceship sandbox MMO, single shard server. I talk with my alliance on the headset and get to talk to people from all over the world.

I’ve made good friends with people over the last 3 years and I’m actually going to EvE FanFest in Iceland in two months to meet players and fans like myself. EvE is one of my favorite things to do and I’m so thankful for video games.

Besides EvE I like the Elder Scrolls games and Civilization games.

4 Likes

I know what you mean.

nintendo uses nostalgia. it could backfire if gamers don’t like its foundation.

one time, I stopped associating with nintendo games because I thought they were giving messages.

1 Like

I bought an old Nintendo Wii and I’m having more fun with it than with my computer (GTA V sucks). I’m playing Mario RPG and it’s fun. I played other games with my family as well (Guitar Hero, Mario Kart and Mario Power Tennis) and it was fun.

It’s an old video game, but it still has got Nintendo’s magic.

1 Like

My first video game experience was playing Odell Lake on those old Macintosh or Apple computers in first grade. It was tough when those ospreys came out of nowhere and snatched the fish you were playing out of the water.

Now I have a PS4 and I like simulation games like Farming Simulator or Prison Architect.

1 Like

not mario milk, but close.

(I find this thread by searching “mario milk.” lol lol lol)

1 Like

Cornflex or milk…

1 Like

Lol that’s hilarious… And good to know… I guess you can put Mario milk on your Mario cereal…lol lol

1 Like

I like rpg and strategy games these days. I finally passed Fire Emblem Awakening. It is the first game I’ve completed in a few years. I’m waiting for a game called Expeditions: Viking to be released for pc on April 27th.

I still want someone to come play Final Fantasy XIV online RPG with me!!!

1 Like