Vaping/smoking

Is any of you do vaping, and it helps you in a way?

I vape. It helped me quit smoking cigarettes.
It’s also much cheaper to vape.

3 Likes

I broke down and ha three cigarettes with a cousin of mine. I have a vape. Had not smoked cigarettes in three months or so. I don’t know why I chose to smoke. I plan on not smoking from now on. Only vape.

Vaping helps me calm down much like a cigarette when I feel anxiety. Vaping also helps me not crave cigarettes as much. It’s less dangerous than smoking from what I’ve read.

2 Likes

Vape occasionally. Kind of wanting to right now, but there have been some grass fires nearby this evening and the air quality is low. I don’t need to vape on top of that.

Second. 15151515

1 Like

I think it’s better to use vape than cigarettes that contains lots of nicotine because it’s way more safer somehow.

I tried vaping, and I didn’t like it.
The juice you buy can cause lung inflammation and other things, so I settled for making my own juices out of organic vegetable glycerine and vanilla extracts. Also, the smell of other people’s vape juice is the worst smell. It leaves a chemical smell in the air that makes me feel sick.

Long story short I’m back to cigarettes. This time, I’m smoking home-grown tobacco and rolling my own. Also smoking less.

There is still nicotine in vape juice, but you can decide how much you want.
Also still lots of chemicals, but they say it’s not “as bad”. Although, not a lot of research has been done.

I vape, and even though it made me cough for the first few days, it feels much better than cigarettes.
I still have a cigarette from time to time, but it’s more because my friends are smoking cigarettes and that makes me miss it a bit.

I had to quit vaping recently because when I started taking abilify I couldn’t breathe. I’ve got pleural nodules on both of my lungs now