Using shrooms to balance out my life

Is this wise? I think so…

1 Like

I thought you said your sz was cured by mj?

I’ve never taken shrooms before. Granted it seems like someone with sz taking shrooms is like playing with fire.

It is… but my life still needs some balance.

I wish you luck. You’re going to need it.

10-96

2 Likes

Are you talking about these types of mushrooms? A very bad idea.

2 Likes

You already know the answer. Yet you still ask… :slight_smile:

I used to find any answer I could to approve myself of using a good escape method. I convinced myself ecstasy would unlock my trapped emotions. I convinced myself that chugging 2 bottles of cough syrup after drinking like 15 drinks and doing a line of coke would take me on a learning journey to teach me.

It’s all a bunch of crap

If you want to balance yourself go to a lake early in the morning and just listen to the sounds and take in the sights and just be still.
Nature can teach you a lot

4 Likes

“Shrooms” and LSD can make a normal person psychotic. If you are already psychotic I would wonder what they would do you. Just remember once you ingest them you will be on them for the next 4 or 5 hours. You can’t turn them off midway if you start to have a bad trip. I just think it’s an all-around bad idea.

3 Likes

How can you afford all these illicit substances? Your parents give you money?

4 Likes

i totally argee with you level.

3 Likes

Taking in illicit drugs is a very bad idea - It’s not a solution - could very well become your problem

3 Likes

i used mushrooms a fair amount in the past & had good experiences with them,

Each to their own path.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like a good idea to me. If you give in to the craving there’s no knowing where you will stop.

Nature, walks, and mindfulness is a better path.

1 Like

I dont want you to take mushrooms. You could make yourself worse. They bad for you. But you do what you like. When it comes to you, you know best

I saw a guy on mushrooms in a video.

He realized that the physical realm is incredibly ■■■■■■■ strange.

Seriously, physicality is really ■■■■■■■ wierd.

I’ve had my share of hallucinations, and I didn’t like them!

1 Like