Update on ankle

it still hurts, I can kind of walk on it without the air cast. It really hurts to walk on without the boot or crutches. I took a shower without kay’s help and it was scary the shower floor was slippery and I was scared to get out.

2 Likes

Hope it starts to feel better soon.

@cbbrown did you do all the follow ups with the doctor about your ankle?

Injuries are aweful i hope you heal fast, and the pain vanishes.

The process of recovery seems long, cbbrown. Take care.

@jukebox I missed a few appointments, due to scheduling conflicts with kay and rides. My next appointment is on the 12th and kay is off that day. I am hoping he says I still need the boot since it hurts so much to walk without it. I just know if he says I don’t need the boot anymore i’ll be expected to be normal again so my in laws can treat me worse than they have already.

it’s begun already, my father in law was in a shitty mood yesterday and ordered me to take the trash out. how am I to take the trash out with this freaking boot on and pain shooting through my foot and ankle. But he doesn’t care about me all he cares about is himself.

he will pay for the way he treats you if he’s christian.

he and his wife claim to be, I don’t think he really is since he refers to himself as the devil sometimes. once he heard I was hearing his voice among the others he said, “listen to el diablo”

what a ■■■■■■. I am so sorry you live with those guys…I could cry if I thought about your situation enough. I’ve cried for you many times before. I wish you and Kay were free.

we both wish we were but until she pays off her debt, get her permit then her license and buy a car we have no choice but to stay here. That and she’s worried about what would happen to her mom, her dad hates to do things around the house and kay worries her mom will over do it and hurt herself.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.