Update on Abilify situation

Soo things ended up getting scary last night. It started with that anxiety attack. Then I began twitching all over my chest and back and my back felt tight. I couldn’t sleep at all because my brain was wired. I began actually hearing things, I heard something breathing in my room and then that slithering noise I used to hear back during my first bad psychotic episode. I was filled with fear. So the twitchy scared mass I was I decided to take a piece of Abilify. I tried to split it in half but got more like a third…oh well. I feel better this morning. Last night was something else. I kept waking up and once when I woke up it was NUTS it was like the whole room was lit up in electricity. I don’t know how to describe it. I am adding this to my off-med journal and will be tapering myself down from now on.

2 Likes

Don’t do it! Switch and taper don’t stop, your asking for failure and a hosp stay!

Wait like don’t taper going off of it? Those serious effects I was listing I was experiencing on the medication.

To your post on this thread not the journal, I don’t know how to get it to not quote sections when I link!

I included a link to it so it’s easier to find! LOL