Two of my paintings

Here is two of four paintings that I’ve done in 2009, a year before my diagnosis. I was not doing well at the time but I was still able to cope with the negative symptoms just enough in order for me to finish the paintings. I had some help in art class to help me with the selection of the colors and shadows and so on but most of the work is mine.

11 Likes

Excellent work…

1 Like

Thank you very much. I have given one painting to each of sisters four children and they are very proud of my artwork.

Those are really nice! :smile: Good work!

3 Likes

you should paint more if you aren’t? your work shows prowess. I am a painter too.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Everyone tells me that I should paint more. I’ve not painted anything since 2009. I am recovering a bit from the negative symptoms so I hope to take up the paintbrush again soon.

Wow, it’s excellent! It looks so professional! You can sell your artwork if you do more! Wow! I especially like the zebra. I know how it feels to have a lack of motivation to paint, I haven’t painted in a long time either, and I used to paint a lot. When I got sick I stopped, and now I only do a few rare drawings.

1 Like

a joy to look at

3 Likes

Very fine artwork, I especially like the dog

2 Likes

I like the basset hound best.

1 Like

These have a very smooth and silky calming look to them. I like the Zebra and it makes me feel freedom and air. You will love painting more and more and more and more. You can paint anything. You can go far with your paintings. Remember the emotions that you will invoke in others. This is the purpose of your art.

2 Likes

Excellent work mate. I personally liked the Zebra, so refined and beautiful that no word can approach its beauty.

Thumbs up X100, simply great! You must paint man, it’s your strength.

1 Like