Tv Show Legion: Real or not?

So i just wanted to tell everyone that i’ve been having experience like the once in the Tv show legion where the protagonist gets chased by the gov and gets involved in a more series plot that is a whole bunch of psychos who believe their gov. Can anyone give me guidance as to where i have to go to report such things and where should i go to get the help needed for these kinds of issues.

I’ll appreciate it for any type of consideration

I’m sorry you are going through this and I know it feels that way but it isn’t. People are too stupid for there to be a giant conspiracy and for it to last long. They can’t keep secrets. And like I said they’re just not bright enough to sustain something like that. A person can be smart but put two of them in a room and both of their IQ’s drop. Look at Iran Contra, or Nixon’s Watergate, or Trump.

I think you just watched a show and it triggered something for you.

1 Like

Hmm i think you’ll be surprised by the things i’ve experience these last couple of years. Really just name one thing from that show and i’ll give you my life example of it. >:(

But that is just your brain looking for patterns where they don’t exist. I see patterns everywhere but I have to keep telling myself they aren’t real. It’s like blue car syndrome. If you look for them, you are going to find them.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen this show. Of course, I haven’t watched any T.V. since the year 2011. And good riddance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.