Trying to buy a car...Throw pillows for sale!

When i’m not suffering the debilitating effects of Schizoaffective disorder im painting. So to get a car and earn some extra money i’m selling my art as prints and throw pillows at fineartamerica.com. Check out my wares and if you like what you see pass the word along. Please don’t take offense to this just trying to get by.
To take a look go to [Cara Jean Brown at Fine art america][1] [1]: http://2-cara-brown.fineartamerica.com

Here are the throw pillows i have for sale. Hope you like. Best Wishes!

3 Likes

Your artistic ability makes me speechless. You can count me in within the next 24 hours.

Thanks Nykia. I’m shocked to even be posting this today. Last night i deleted all of the pics off of that page out of frustration. I was becoming overwhelmed at the idea and work of selling art. I took my meds last night and got good sleep so i reloaded the pics today and added the throw pillows. Thanks again for your compliment and support it means a lot.

**Those are beautiful! :fireworks: **

Cool pillows.

I hear “gofundme” can be useful if you really need it. I would surmise someone in your position should qualify.

Thanks a lot everyone. Yeah i heard about go fund me. I will look into it. Thanks Pans.

Those are pretty cool. You could also sell on Etsy and Redbubble as well.