Today, I just feel doomed by the universe

the internet is hell… I learned my internet etiquette from early internet… needless to say I trololol youtube video comments to suppress the evil in me lol… but this is a good place and you are a nice engaging person whos pretty cool…

1 Like

Thank you @flameoftherhine :slight_smile: I really appreciate that. Yeah I feel like we get along pretty well. I see you got your username back HA!

I deleted my FB too but then logged back in. It always comes back if you log back in. I am one of those azzholes that has a ‘fan’ page with like 3500 people on it. I also have like 750 people on my FB so if I start over, I lose all that.
I don’t know why I care. I never log in anyway. Afraid of the world attacking me. It’s part of my delusion.

2 Likes

That’s one of my many delusions too. I can’t walk around or go anywhere without people yelling at me or commenting on what I am doing and wearing. Of course in all reality – it’s probably not as big of a deal as I make it out to be in my head.

1 Like

I am paranoid of being humiliated, tortured and sacrificed in front of the world. I have been hospitalized for paranoia. It can get really bad. On an everyday basis, I don’t think anyone is doing anything to me. That’s not really my deal.

but I fear that the whole world might turn on me in a flash, like a reality show and terrorize me even to death.

makes no logical sense, but I fear it.

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Schizophrenia is a pretty overwhelming disease. Most people don’t have to contend with the things we do. If you have a few rough edges, work on smoothing them out, but don’t get down on yourself.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @crimby :slight_smile: I am feeling better today. It’s a new day and as John Lennon said “Life goes on.”

Take care. :v:

I also feel doomed , I can’t take it anymore.
I can’t take it anymore.
I will try to survive, and, if possible, improve my health and functioning.
If not possible, well, not possible :cry:

1 Like

I think many on the site feel the same way, your post seem good and you make friends here, I would not worry about it to much.

1 Like

You can do it @Erez_Shmerling! I believe in you. :heart:

I hope you feel better soon. Are you going to play any chess today? That seems to make you happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Mountainman :slight_smile: I have made a lot of awesome friends on here. I appreciate all of you!

1 Like

@Chrishasheart

I’m so glad you’re feeling better.

I have those days where one bad thing is followed by another and another. It can be overwhelming and make me question my role in all of it.It’s gradually revealed to me that bad things happen to good people.

In reality, my bad days are not as bad as I believe, and my good days are not as good as I believe. I’ve come to realize that life is not lived in the extremes, but somewhere in between them.

Again, I’m glad you’re feeling better.

1 Like

Thank you @kindness!! :blush:

Yes, I feel you on how life is not as extreme as it feels. My days are pretty mundane for the most part. I think once I start school (Praying that I get accepted) I’ll have some goals to work on, and I’ll have overall better self-esteem.

1 Like

@Chrishasheart

Yes, once you start school your overall self-esteem should get better. However, remember that you are you, and school is school, so no matter what happens continue to feel good about yourself.

1 Like

You’re not a creep Chrishasheart, you’re awesome. Don’t beat yourself up too much about stuff. I hope you feel less doomed tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I feel pretty decent today, thank you. It’s been a pretty relaxing day.

1 Like

That’s good news. We all have our ups and downs. I’ve never had a facebook so I couldn’t really comment on that hah. I don’t have anything against it. I guess I just worry people would be mean to me there. I used to get picked on. My mom recently told me she wants to learn to use a computer and use facebook. Haha I have no idea how to use facebook yet but it can’t be that hard. Sorry to highjack the topic, just thought I’d share a humorous anectdote.

1 Like

Lol No you’re totally fine, :slight_smile: FB is fairly easy to use. So you and your mother shouldn’t have too hard of a time.

I am sorry to hear you got picked on. I got picked on a little bit in high school. I was an outcast among the outcasts haha.

Yeah I always had a couple bullies harassing me in high school. I think sometimes bullies pick on people to feel like they’re better. I don’t know why they chose to pick on me. After high school they were a little more mature.

Everyone on my mom’s side of the family uses facebook to communicate. I’m looking forward to teaching her. The reason I don’t make one is because I worry old high school friends will come around and ask me what I’ve been doing with my life. Practically all of them know I’m schizophrenic because of “he said she said”. I wouldn’t know how to deal with it. I’m sure it would be nice to catch up with some of them. Just never brought myself to be on facebook.

1 Like

Yeah the only reason I keep my FB is to communicate with old military friends. Your HS friends would probably be happy to hear from you. Never know. :slight_smile: