Thought insertion-thought withdrawal

Annette, my main voice, even when silent inserts thoughts in my head and takes thoughts from my head. I am in her control. puppet in her hands. just a toy in her hands. anyone else feeling the same?

Hang in there, stay positive

1 Like

The voices used to not let me go grocery shopping. They’d make me take hours going up and down the isles to not buy anything. Then I started meds and my thoughts became more organized but I know you already take meds…do you notice less of Annette on meds than off meds? Or no difference at all?

1 Like

definitely less of her. I kinda miss her. but she is always around even when silent.

2 Likes

I feel her presence even when not talking. she is a real entity, invisible but existent.

I am possessed by her. I have no responsibility anymore.

Tried to message you but I cant. Can you message me please

He’s not active on the forum anymore.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator
@DearZombie