This is why I always fail

This is why I always fail…

Think Fast, But Pause Before Acting

There is a difference between “thinking fast,” and “acting fast.”

Thinking fast means that when things happen, you can immediately generate a large list of ideas, solutions, and responses.

Acting fast means jumping into something without thinking it through.

These are two veeeeery different things.

Think Fast, But Pause Before Acting

There is a difference between “thinking fast,” and “acting fast.”

Thinking fast means that when things happen, you can immediately generate a large list of ideas, solutions, and responses.

Acting fast means jumping into something without thinking it through. These are two veeeeery different things.

Your ability to think quickly and creatively will help you immensely with making smarter decisions;

the more options you have, the more likely you are to come up with a good one.

However, along the way to coming up with a good idea you will come up with quite few bad ones.

If you take action on every idea that seems good in the moment, you will very likely just dig yourself into a deeper hole.

Once you have come up with a great idea, take a little time to think it through.

Many times we get so excited about our brilliant “Eureka!” ideas that we miss the fact that the idea has a huge flaw.

Don’t get so caught up in your passion that you jump in and take action on a fatally flawed idea. You don’t need to spend a lot of time thinking about it, but definitely think it through.

++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++

I always fail because I act too fast. As if thinking is always absent. As if I can’t think.

It’s true that my Working Memory and my Long-term Memory are garbage.

May be Defective —> [ Prefrontal cortex and temporal lobes ] and Depression is causing me to fail always…

failure happens all the time as usual, failure happens without failure.

I fail and it’s as if

GRAVITY IS THE KILLER. [ Movie IQ - by Albert Einstein ]

The gravity of the situation is I can’t pause and think, I act upon Eureka thought like an idiot.

Yes, I’m acting like an idiot.

I’m not an idiot but my brain failure makes me one big idiot…

ONE BIG LOSER/IDIOT.

I always wanted to be a Chess champion but it never happened.

I want to be a HEARTHSTONE chanpion and it’s not happening.

I can’t read a book.

I can’t watch a video.

I can’t listen.

I can’t = means —> I can’t —> The Brain can’t

Physically Challenged Brain.

We call ourselves as Mentally Challenged

but,

our Brain ( Physical Brain ) is Physically Challenged.

Thanks.

I’m instant failure.

I’m automatic failure.

My Freewill is like an Aladdin’s Genie Lamp which is totally unreal.

Being a champion in anything is difficult. Don’t knock yourself for not achieving it.

Life isn’t always black and white. Don’t define yourself as a failure.

1 Like

Malvok my friend, what you typed is not the work of a leader of typos and spelling mistakes ( mentioned next to your user name ), it’s a work of a true leader who can guide people like me to a better life.
Thanks.