Third day on Sarcosine

I’ve been taking Sarcosine since Saturday afternoon. I started with 1.7 g and… didn’t sleep for like 36 hours :confused: however, currently I’m having some sleeping problems, so it’s nothing new actually. Anyway, I must say that although I couldn’t sleep during Saturday and Sunday (I took 1,7 g on Sunday as well), I had a lot of good energy and managed to translate almost 18000 words. Today I took a smaller dose, about 1.3 gram and I must say it can be too much as well - It’s almost 1 a.m in my time zone, and I’m still high-powered so I’ve just taken a rispolept 2mg pill to be able to sleep soon. When it comes to my mental efficiency, well I guess it might actually have risen, I felt like having a very good day today at work and I was working the whole weekend too. I’m in a very good mood as well. Tomorrow I’ll try a smaller dose earlier during the day and we’ll see what happens.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of going back on it. Perhaps it will have some benefit for my alogia.

why did you give it up?

I can only drink it in the morning, because it does the same thing to me. But if I take it early, I have energy all day long, and it wears off around bedtime!

1 Like

what dose do you take a day?

I started with .5 grams once a day. After a month, i increased to 1 gram, and after another month I increased to 2 grams. I like the 2 gram dose most, but you should always be on the lowest effective dose for you. .5 grams worked amazingly for me in the beginning. I only increased it when my tolerance went up.

2 Likes

I’ll lower it tomorrow, perhaps I’ll try less than 1g a day as well. At least for the beginning

I have really bad insomnia and an still worried to try it because I don’t want it to keep me up. Maybe a super low dose might work?

I think 3 days is a good estimate for how long it will be until you feel the effects. I can’t remember what the half life is.

be careful with that stuff it made me psychotic