Things we can do for money?

Actually no tried to give some suggestions, but I know a low key park, walking trails some ponds etc, that I am thinking could be a good job, cleaning up there. But the above list now that I think about it is stressful😓

1 Like

i’m sure there is something for you, i just dont want it to affect my benefits, thats why i am hopefully going to get a support worker to help me with it, it would be called supported permitted work, thats the theory anyway, will need to wait to here what they have to say.

If you think you can do something - You can

If you tried and failed

Then try again

Im seriously thinking about prostitution.

How would a guy do that.?

A low stress job that might be good would be a shelver for a library.

3 Likes

UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER - Ok , now is that enough characters …

1 Like

Have you ever thought of opening up an Ebay or Etsy store?

A lot of times people can find cool vintage shoes and clothes, and resale them on Etsy and Ebay in their own store.

You can make good money doing that, and since you’re not dealing with people face to face it’s pretty stress free.

Take care.

2 Likes

rob other people, steal stuff and sale it.

thats a joke right? lol

1 Like

Where do you live again :stuck_out_tongue:

The sz robin hood…robs from the normies to give to…no one because were too paranoid to talk let alone give out money so its all in the freezer…

1 Like

damn I’d never check the freezer :smiley:

Right…i dont like opening other peoples freezers…id hate to be the one to find all the heads…you know what happens if you find heads in someones freezer…you join them in the freezer with no body…what do they do with the bodies?..

flame grilled BBQ

1 Like

I knew it…daydreamer is a headhunter body eater no normal person knows what you know…lol

1 Like

nom nom nom :stuck_out_tongue: lol

1 Like

I think we need to cool it on the cannibalism fount, otherwise admin will shut us down :frowning:

Lol topic derailed into serial killer territory…sorry…wait will pixel shut down a cannibal thread…? He also enjoys a good rump roast with fancy cheese on the side…

1 Like

ftftfftftftftftftftftft lol

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/25/1f/dc/251fdc8bbd438badc49e43c1c75c8f16.jp

1 Like