Things we can do for money?

i think i could

• cut grass
  • pick up litter with a picker
  • dog walking
  • talk therapy
8 Likes

I do all that except talk therapy to keep the houses I live in up.

1 Like

I guess we could go and buy a color printer copier. hahahaha

what for @tobornottob12b ?

To make money. It’s just a joke

1 Like

If you have a car you can charge a small price to do errands or take people places.

2 Likes

oh hahaha :slight_smile: i didnt think of that lol

but i was thinking of doing something that was legal haha

if i could print money idk if i would want to do that bc its too easy :wink:

basically the money would be a bonus because it more about having something to do than getting paid x

I tried letterbox pamphlet deliveries once. (you know junk mail) Wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. Took me as long to fold the damn things as deliver them by foot. Thought it would be a good way to supplement my income and get fit in the process. Some do that though for that reason.

3 Likes

i looked into that but i thought people would get pissed off with me delivering junk mail in my area lol,

but a paper delivery job maybe as long as its not too far away bc i cant drive myself or cycle.

1 Like

You could do male prostitution. Always a great choice.

3 Likes

Im with the fox…there’s never a deficit of horny chicks.

1 Like

they wont even do it with me for free so sorta rules that out lol

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Or spend less(01020101)

But that’s boring so forget about that

In 4 answers though

Deliver groceries to elderly… Some of them are good tippers!

2 Likes

do you think you could do that? i couldnt

i find it hard to even get my own shopping and i need toilet paper :frowning:

I used to do it… 20-30 orders a day. It was a little hard especially since they didn’t have gps back then and I would get lost frequently :slight_smile:

Now I just pretty much do my dads but he tips me 15% of the bill. I would probably go back to doing it though on a much smaller scale.

1 Like

I meant like anything. Especially guys, giraffes, dogs and reptilitans like obama who flubbed his speech. Seriously though, anything.

Nightshift security, being a eBay affiliate, buying low selling high on eBay/craigslist garbage man, help out with a local park, work at a coffee shop😜

do you do these jobs? most of these jobs are high stress factors, dont know what an ebay affiliate is though