There should be a rainbow celebrate for sz/sza/bipolar

I keep seeing all these people supporting the gay rights movement and everyone seems to support it. Which is cool

What makes me angry is if I posted something about schizophrenia on my Facebook I would be alienated.

■■■■■■■ stigma for sz or sza bipolar is strong

5 Likes

Would love to see this illness get celebrated,the suffering we go through,we deserve to have some credit

4 Likes

Probably just ignored.

Thanks for this thread. Made me think about which powers one needs to have to infiltrate into the system.

I mean, when they managed to get into the educational system and made it in academic level…of what ■■■■■■■ ‘otherness’ we’re still talkin about?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_theory

I wish I could live long enough to see a knowledge about mental illnesses becoming a part of the normies final exam.

1 Like

It’s a different rainbow im interested in.

An old medicine man theory, those guys were interdimensional travellers so maybe they were on to something. They called them the rainbow people and said they’d restore the earth to a more healthy state.

Well if that’s the case I hope they restore it too

Well man.if you were to start a meme like deal you’d probably get a lot of support.

You could do the picture with caption.

Perhaps a “be aware” kind of deal.

Could just cover schizophrenia or mental illness in general.

Any ideas of what the picture could be?

I was thinking a black and white photo. Just like the rainbow but in grayscale

Something saying like :
someone you may know is struggling with mental health

Share this to support those with Anxiety , Depression , Bipolar , Schizophrenia

1 Like

NGO-s, some media coverage, social networks hashtag and oh well a bit of love/ sex make up to make it look attractive.

PsycHOTic. :lips:

1 Like

“Stop the stigma: mental illness is no ones fault”

1 Like

Nice I like that

prove them wrong and live a joyfull peaceful life

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if people didn’t even know what stigma is…

But that’s just a counter stigma.

Lol true . I could do this

2 Likes

Haha I’m on a meme roll now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seattle schools have been beginning to teach workshops and small classes on mental health and awareness… it is becoming part of the curriculum for a few school…

It will grow.

2 Likes

I just posted your meme on facebook. Schizophrenics unite!

1 Like

Dude I have that article in hard copy! I research the ■■■■ out of mental illness stigma. I’m applying to a PhD program all about it too.

Guys, I’ve got this. I’m gonna keep researching stigma for years.

My current thesis is on stigma.

4 Likes