''the wounds heal slow''

‘‘the wounds heal slow, time heals all wounds’’

this 100% true in my case and it can be your case too…
from the year 2000 to 2010 I suffered syptoms but now I suffer no more the past 6 years,

my aim is for you to suffer no more that is my main reason I post here

6 Likes

I know how it feels, that’s why I love you people

we are much much bigger than any illness’s

1 Like

Awesome .!1! by any mean we won’t suffer…!!!Suffer has already suffered …!!!

we are modern day gladiators that fight battles no one knows noting about and on that note beating it is sweet

talking and thinking positive is a natural anti depressant put effort into it any chance you get. you have the power

1 Like

yes man we absolutely need positivism …!! Ha ha …!!!

being positive is the first step on the ladder in changing ones thought process every effort is reconigised by the universe and is paid back to you

1 Like

Truee indeed …!! First step on the ladder …!!! Yes its oath to recovery …!!

@far_cry0 I believe you have the ability to recover I believe you do, just think in 1 years time you will.

time heals

1 Like

let see perdo i am equally choosing working medicine and want to go hand on hand with psychologist and pdoc …!!!

The expression time heals all wounds…actually means eventually you will die and your suffering will end thus healing your wounds…time may fix some things in your life while you still breath if your lycky but it def doesn’t cure everything…cancer… loss of limbs ect… My friends daughter was born with her brain in the shape of a doughnut…it was missing a large portion…she suffered all day and night had to be fed couldn’t walk or speak…had to be given pain med shots thrice daily…time didn’t heal any of her wounds…

1 Like

remember far that the book stops with you,you are the ‘‘boss’’ you make the decisions

1 Like

thanks peter…!!! u have a lovely day …!!!

yes it does some illnesses are uncureable but sz is cureable so there is hope for a lot

your illness can be cured because many do get their own cure

1 Like

“Time wounds all heels.”

“Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.”

1 Like

IMO dying is like being born

Did you say yes time does heal all wounds and then say in the same sentence say some things are incurable…

‘‘entirnaty’’ ‘‘forever’’ after death I meant as in time heals all wounds…still stands…mircales happen a lot too

don’t let anything ‘‘effect’’ you in a bad way

that’s what I do

which has left me mostly peaceful and im not prefect but im finding my way

I did learn we are all on a unique journey but we are all the same