The website I love more than life itself

I run a website on the internet that I truly love. I have put hundreds of hours worth of work into it to try to make it the best website on the internet.

www.thesmartass.info

On this website when you load it it shows you a random piece of artwork, out of a couple thousand pieces of hand selected artwork. If you don’t like the artwork, or even if you do, all you need to do is click the website logo to reload the page and see new artwork. I’m really into art and having this makes my website a better “homepage” than google.com since it is nicer to look at and still has a google search engine in the corner.

The site has many sections on it, but most popular is the emulation on it. You can play old Nintendo and Sega Genesis games directly on the webpage, complete with demo’s of the games and the artwork that came with the games. Other sections contain recommended content that has been collected over the years etc…

My site doesn’t make any money because the ads on it don’t work for some reason, but I still love it and wanted to promote it here because I myself am schizophrenic and I spend a lot of time trolling the forums here. So please check out the site if you get a sec.

www.thesmartass.info

2 Likes

Very cool site!

1 Like