The ultimate locked post

Yeah plans are always faltered aren’t they? I wanted to call this teacher of mine when he asked me to and I stood frozen at the phone drank all day and then my friends said they’d do it but I said no and went home.

I have a good idea why you’re here: since you hardly ever talk about sz, maybe I’d be correct in assuming you’re back from your (enjoyable) hiatus to stir discontent again. Creativecravings never failed to fluster, neither do you. (I hope you realize that I know you’re creativecravings.)

Here to try to weasel more unfortunate people out of money like on the old forums? People remember that.

Pans isn’t even talking.

Speaking of which one of my biggest pet peeves is that society confuses sadism with masculinity…

I’m confused…speaking of what and where?
Please explain my friend.

Like crushing the bug… Idk that’s just what I pictured in my mind…

I save bugs like that too and ppl always make fun of me and or get confused and maybe even ask me if I’m a homosexual because I saved the bug.

Stuff like that… Idk…

:bug:

I get it. Yea, I’m gay so I don’t care.

:bug:

1 Like

I thought so.

Lol, wow, I wasted too much time learning how to profile people.

1 Like

Talking is for pussies!

■■■■ talking!

Time travel, forgot about it.

It’s possible and it happens today, right now, someone is doing it and always has.

It happens because there isn’t time, time isn’t real, there is no past or future, this entire thing has been the same thing it’s always been. It’s an illusion, my body has always been here.

If you went back, or what looked like going back, things would look different but it’s all the exact same things that have always been here. It’s a loop of the exact same materials and it doesn’t actually change, it’s an illusion.

This is a strange strange place.

Only pussies not dogs?

Yea what about dogs?

Dogs don’t talk, they can only yap a lot.

No dogs! Only pussies!

1 Like

Dogs talk in my country.

:dog2:

Yeah, well , I speak very little dog.

1 Like

You should learn chihuahuaneese.

Hello Smprz84 ,

and Errone Else ,

Jus Too Add In Another Number Within Tha Wall Of Electronic Etching and Such ,

There Was A Little Weed I Planted A Few Weeks Back ,

It Was Pretty Much An Accident ,

I Layed A Seed On Tha Ground and A Few Weeks Later A Small Weed Started To Grow ,

Notice Tha Word " Weed " ,

Not Within Self Awareness Beyond Tha Stars and Such But How People Rip Weeds Out Of Tha Ground Because They Are Naught Good Enough Plants ,

My dad Said Something Lyke , “tomorrow I am going to get rid of that weed” ,

I Was Silently Sad and Worried That I Was Going To Lose What Felt Lyke A New Friend To Me ,

So I Said With Slight Quiet Desperation Something Such As ,

" Dude Jus Let It Grow It’s Naught Hurting N e Thing " ,

He Was Lyke “fine then” ,

I Was Quietly Happi and Was Excited To See How Thus Weed Was Gonna Grow Because I Never Seen Them Grow Further Then A Few Inches ,

It Is Now Fairly Tall and Almost Five-ish Feet Tall and Pretty Large , and Almost Looks Furry ,

Also One Mourning I Was Outside Around Tha Area and Glanced At My new Friend and There Was A Large Bug On Him That I never Knew Exsisted ,

It Was Af He/She Said ,

" HELLO THERE , We Exsist !!! " ,

I Wasn’t Confused Or Happi Or Sad Or Angry Or Anything ,

I Jus Looked and Was Lyke , " Damn That Bug Looks A Lil Scury " ,

N E Hoo ,

Tha Weed Is Still There and Those Largish Bugs Have A New Home ,

Kinda Cool : )

2 Likes