The sunrise pictures

Had my 10-kilometer bicycle ride when the sun was rising, took few pictures …

16 Likes

Very nice and peaceful @mjseu!

2 Likes

It looks like the ice is finally melting on the lake.

3 Likes

It is very good that you exercise @mjseu.
Nice pics!

2 Likes

Nice! I like the way you really appreciate your surroundings.

2 Likes

Pictures are absolutely breathtaking. They give me hope

2 Likes

Stunning! Sunrises are incredible, no matter how dark it can be the sun will always rise

3 Likes

Today has been a very sunny day, very nice … I have few more pictures I took …

7 Likes

I love clear blue sky. It looks like not many citizens in your town.

Who took the picture of you, @mjseu? You look very sharp. I used to have a bike like that in my early twenties, except it was a “beach comber” no gears. I miss being more active. You’re a real inspiration, and your photos are lovely.

1 Like

We have many people in my town, but I take pictures without people intentionally. I rarely have any people in my pictures. There were some people who campaigned for one party in our local elections and one of these people took my picture.

2 Likes

Since I returned back from the US 15 years ago, I have stayed in my town and have not traveled much at all, except to few neighboring cities, and so I enjoy the nature we have here, I especially like the sunrises, bicycle riding is one excellent way to experience this nature, the town itself is quite beautiful and so I enjoy riding my bike.

2 Likes

1 Like

So have many years passed, I visited my father at the elderly care facility today, he is ok. Our lives go on and we are getting older, can’t imagine that I’ll be 50 in this year. :smile:

2 Likes