The pain of living with schizophrenia (possible trigger)

There’s no guarantees.

oh those nails are sharp, and the swords to the side sting badly. I don’t think I"d like to be crucified.

1 Like

Me, too. The ‘magnet of death’ is so strong which makes me almost impossible to survive.

2 Likes

If I can survive, than you guys can. I think all the time that I wasn’t made to survive. I survived 8 months locked up in a psychiatric hospital. I got threatened many times but I never actually got in a fight. It’s funny, when I told my dad that
“I wasn’t made to survive” he told me he felt the same way about himself. But he made it through the Korean War, The Great Depression, and jail when he was 60 for a DUI( he wasn’t perfect).

7 Likes

Yeah Nick your an inspiration for us young guys seeing that youve made it so far already, gives us hope that we can too

2 Likes

Thanks 77nick77, it is encouraging to know you survived them all. I could feel a strong flow in my head now-- no kidding.

I will pray for you @SnowyOwl1

Sure. I had prayed for myself the struggling with ‘death’ yesterday. I will do the same for you tonight.

1 Like

yeah 40 years is painful for me to look at right now so i just prefer to look at 1 week at a time lol

I had to wait in wal-mart for 45 minutes to get my car serviced…it was hell on earth. Way to many voices…It got better once I was in my own environment though :slight_smile: You can’t enjoy sunshine w/out the rain- H.K

1 Like

haha i know im refusing to give up on it at this time

1 Like

But you did it! That’s what counts!

2 Likes