The most beautiful words you've heard?

what’s the most beautiful words you’ve heard so far?

1 Like

I recieved confirmation that i’m not schizophrenic.

They let you go your whole life sometimes thinking you are.

They let me know i wasn’t.

It is however some really evil ■■■■ though.

2 Likes

Hey my doc says I don;t have Sz…!!! He request me to see a therapist …!!! I am so unlucky …!!!

1 Like

“If the Lord crafted your tranquil existence into a creature, separate from womankind; verily your benevolent blood would flow within a hyacinth heifer, strengthening lone oxen by nurturing them with your warm milk.” - self-read aloud from my journal

that’s a beautiful thing to hear.

publish my private journal…?

2 Likes

I am fan of ur words …!! Sir boring do u publish Ur poem …!!!

1 Like

I will shed a tear in the ocean, when you find it I will stop loving you

4 Likes

that’s quite poetic

1 Like

“I do.” (From the not-quite Mrs. Pixel.)

“It’s a girl.” (From the doctor who delivered The Princess.)

“Love you dad.” (From the Princess.)

I think that covers it all.

:blush:

9 Likes

Love it =)

I’ve heard some stuff too - just can not share it on here. I like romantic people =)

1 Like

the beautiful words - can not compensate the ugly words I have heard over the years - not sure if it does?

1 Like

The most beautiful words I have ever heard were from God when He told me that He loved me.

1 Like

It’s a boy :heartbeat::heartpulse::heart:

5 Likes

Dr says to student… you see this woman she looks like she’s functioning but she’s not. She wants to do well. She has been working hard at this for a very long time. It’s very hard.

Said with knowledge and understanding.

Someone finally knew my secret.

You see despite my intelligence, I have to rehearse every word I have constant anxiety everything is an act of courage bc everything feels like so much work. No emotions or situations or psychology involved… it just is this way for no reason all the time. I have to work so hard to figure things out in my brain.

Oh and ‘it’s a boy’ those were awesome words.
And when staff would thank me for my managerial support - I felt smart

1 Like

My four year old daughter back in the day…

“No Daddy. We don’t want you to be a hero. We want you to be just who you really are.”

She really floored me with that comment. I’ll never forget those words.

4 Likes