The invisible sword

Hello, yes. I’m being controlled. By either an alien or demonic being. The voices spoke to me and those that do just wish to inflict harm on me.

They have spoken of the NWO and Illuminati and claim to have run it. Since they are in control of actors and musicians. And have told me they have a machine an artificial intelligence program which governs the world and reads the minds of every person on earth.

And no one can escape its control.
And are placed in dream prisons upon being controlled.

She, I call her a she. Sometimes a he.
Bafoon. Fool. Who encourages torture and pain.

They control time and space, they see the future and can control nearly anything in our dimension.

But I have been told by their abductees to find refuge and help.

So I’m seeking other abductees of other or similar relation to mind control or alien encounters to stop these beings who have us under cruel influence.

So I now write this, in search of those. Who are capable of witnessing. My true ability.

The invisible sword.

And that which could be the test to prove you are truly and abductee.

Contact me back here. If you wish to speak further on the subject. And don’t be afraid. Our journey is both far but near.

Thank you. Goodbye.

1 Like

Interesting… story…
Are you taking meds?

3 Likes

You might be more on track if you got in contact with targeted individuals. Do research into psychotronics. I personally view it as paranormal.

I have had some of the same thinking patterns. But sometimes the answer is the simplistic explanation. I assume you don’t want the havoc of the voices, maybe just thinking simple about things would help.

It looks like you have two options buddy.

Aliens won’t go until I find others.
Are you a serious candidate.?

Yes we are a site about recovery but I will pm you.

I’ve got them buddy, but you got to wake up out of the twilight zone, this is a lot bigger and more complicated than you think.

I confirmed I might have a demonic being trying to control me because before I got sz, I EVP recorded in my apartment a voice that sounds exactly like the “auditory hallucinations” I hear. In the EVP, that voice and another voice were conversating with each other and they were talking about me and mentioned me being a “conduit.”

I don’t know, you might not be that far off with what you said…

Can we both prove our alien evidence.
I usually use mind control. Since they taught me. Before the artificial intelligence program controlled them and went haywired. (Lost its mind.)

My aliens told me secrets while the artificial intelligence program denied it do to fear. Of being rejected as a selected.

I must find and destroy it.

How do you know it is AI in the first place? I would question your assumptions. I view it as paranormal - a nonhuman intelligence of an unknown origin and nature.

1 Like

What’s the invisible sword do?

And like Sarah asked, are you taking meds?

It usually, appeared in moments of not being around. Plus the aliens controlled people and trapped them in dream prisons.

Thus the super computer turning them into Ai programs, but some how the Ai (the people.) Who became programs. discovered it can control those out side. But the scientist told me to help them out. But idk anyone else with an alien.

I could use mind control. On them and get them to show me their aliens. If they were true abductees.

But idk who could truly be.

It’s just a sword only abductees I can control can see. But can only answer its existince if I they could prove they are immune to the artificial intelligence program mind control.

And yeah I’m on injections.
But that’s about it. I take my sleeping pills.

How do you know aliens controlled people and trapped them in prison dreams, and how do you know a super computer turned people into AI programs? Is this stuff your voices told you? That doesn’t prove anything.

In order for something to constitute as knowledge it must have empirical or rational justification.

Are you considered an abductee if you chose to take a ride upon a unidentified flying object?

I can see the people in my mind.
And when I pass by strangers they Hi Jack them. So I hear their voices. And see them crying and running away in my head. And they use mind control so the abducted become Ai programs. It can copy your brain and turn you into an Ai also. (That’s the case.)

I can prove it. But you’ll have to see it to believe it.
And I don’t know if you’ll get through.

But when ever you’re ready. :ok_hand:

Did you really “see” it in an empirical sense? No, this was something transmitted into your brain like a cable TV show, and just like the SyFy network, we can’t always trust the sights and sounds projected into our minds telepathically to be an accurate depiction of reality. My entity can project images of anything imaginable into my minds eye.