The honest truth is I’m lonely

Well said. 151515151515151515115

2 Likes

I’m lonely. When I say that to my Father, he finds fault in what I’ve said. He replies, “Everyone likes you.” It’s not the same thing!

Jayster

1 Like

Yeah I get a bit lonely sometimes too.

I’m lonely just because that is what society tells me to be. Society says that you need a bunch of friends to be happy. In reality, I much prefer being alone with no friends.

1 Like
2 Likes

Probably will be lonely forever.No one healthy wish to stick with people who are sick,that’s what I think.Think on their shoes,they are afraid you will corrode their mind also

People leave me cause the find me strange.Even the strangest guy in a group leave me.I know that I am crazy but they don’t know.Thats the problem

1 Like

I don’t think it’s wrong. I think it’s the loneliness making you feel that way.

I think most if not all people get lonely from time to time. Could join groups with similar interests to make friends with people who have something in common. Like book clubs or such.

Doesn’t sound wrong to me.

All my friends turn on me. I just have to get by that. I’m 56. I really can’t see going through what I experienced as a kid, again. I can’t see facing that for the last 20 years of my life. But that seems to be the pattern. I really do like people and I can handle a little teasing. But not to the extent I suffered as a kid. Maybe I’m making a big deal about it but I take this issue very seriously. This is my impenitence to making new friends. I can laugh at myself and people truly like me, but I don’t want to repeat history. Sorry, about talking about myself so much ish. People are social animals, finding friendship is hit or miss. Nothing wrong with trying to protect yourself.

1 Like

There’s this girl I have casual conversations with in one of my classes. I think she knows something is wrong with me, maybe I’m overthinking it. I just feel like I can never make real relationships when I have this questionable history. Maybe you’re feeling the same way?

1 Like

If I leave a job or they leave the friendship just fades.

1 Like

I only agree to some extent because it was one of the reasons they stick with the sz dx.