The great divide!... Thoughts on religion (topics of interest)

Since my beginning in this community. I’ve covered a lot of ground on what I think is really going on with my life about my delusions with war and the many topics that follow. If it seems to trigger anybody in this community, my apologies. No pun intended. My main reason for posting some of that stuff is that it actually exists and that maybe it can change your perceptions on the way you view what is possibly going on with your own mental health issues.

Id also like to say that. I also cover a lot of these areas because of my religious beliefs and how I view heaven and earth and in the bible it talks about war, but with sticks and stones and a shield and maybe sword if they have it. But nowadays its modernized and they have many aspects of war. So I tend to study this to understand not only my mental health issues but the war I’m going through with myself, because they say you can be your own worse enemy.

Honestly I feel I’m right on track with my life. Anyways with the religion aspect I try to put Jesus into perspective into some of this and to believe with all my heart, mind and soul into it as much as I can but I struggle at times to dig deeper into my faith and by no means am I perfect at any of this who is? So Iam a believer and follower in Christ to be my savior and rock when I need him the most and to pray when I can to the best of my ability.

So I follow jesus through the war that I feel that I’m going through and I give him the authority to help me through this, because Jesus can literally cast out demons if you are willing to believe in him. The reason I talk about demons is because that’s how I feel this is whats its about and I’m finding ways to cast them out of my life as much as possible its almost like a 2nd full time job. Having to listen to all this noise from these demons is just plain and simple annoying and its like taking care of children all day.

So do you see the great divide! Trying to live life to the fullest while silent war is going on that nobody can see but me. Like I can see right through people nowadays and whats really going on! I strongly believe to be victorious in this you have to understand heaven and earth or in other words the flesh vs the spirit.

Either I can completely be materialistic about it and believe in reality that’s covered up secrets lies and deception or I can take the deep rooted route in mans history hopefully come out ahead and to fully believe in creative spirit we once were and who we are today. So which one is it?

PS. I try to my utmost ability to live life to the fullest as much as I can and that’s where the divide is coming from with the war aspect and then the religion and then living life and learning to sort out things but with everything going on I feel paralyzed by all of it and the power it has at times is just too much. I need to work on persevering more plain and simple.

Have a good one!
intounknown

1 Like

Great topic to discuss in depth in a different community. Here’s why:

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/religious-content-clarification/24659/

Thanks for observing.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)