The five main ways schizos view their reality (my opinion) via movies

No I’m saying that it got mixed in with your psychosis. Anyway I feel like I’m speaking to a wall.

I only mention that from my own experiences embarrassingly enough…

Over and out.

JOI has little to do with what TIs would call electronic rape. I know people who experienced the same thing 20+ years ago. It is not so simple as a voice “commanding me to jerk off.”

But in your case ya never know.

Just keep an open mind about it. You may be able to come out of your delusion

I do know because my experiences with their sexual attacks has little to do with JOIs. In JOI the woman does not mechanically induce an erection that lasts an hour and insert images into your mind.

Sounds like it could be intrusive thoughts relating to command hallucinations.

Delusions are weird because for me when I have a delusion the hallucinations follow relating to it.

In this case the delusion is that there is an entity that is a woman that exists that could do such a thing.
Your belief in it could empower that

And an “intrusive erection” to boot, when I normally suffer from severe sexual dysfunction.

In my book you’re just making it up as you go along with mumbo jumbo, no offense.

Well sexual drive is mentally related as much as physical

But that’s the problem with delusions they seem so convincing it’s extremely difficult to dismantle.

If I wanted your medical advice, I would have asked for it buddy.

Lol well you don’t have to listen :slight_smile:

All those movies examples of the content of fixed beliefs, but they do not really get into the reasons why people become psychotic and other aspects of the experience. I recently listened to a pod cast about the frequency of schizophrenic themes in movies and it is all over the place. Psychosis is not as distant from the “normals” as they may wish to believe. I don’t think I have met a person in my life that did not have a level of psychosis involved in their makeup in retrospect, its just that some people have better control over it than others.

A delusion is just to think outside the confines of what your society deems to be valid and invalid thinking. But this is relative to the civilization and also to the time of the civilization. According to Carl Sagan, true science is to question the conventional wisdom of society. Thus this could be why it is said there is a thin line between genius and insanity.

Thanks but NO THANKS …,

As Thine Saint Of Such and Such of Youthful Wanderers … ,

e(Y)e Shall Saye ,

Tis Better Then Erasing Complicated Thots Coming From a Dark Place Of Hopelessness … ,

Once Again ,

Agree To Disagree …

I don’t know about you guys, but I personally try to find music that I can some how relate to my personal thoughts, feelings, and experiences. :wink:

Hmm ,

How Do You Feel About Thus One Yo Yo (???) ,

It sounds like another attempted mind ■■■■ from a woman. :smile:

I Guess Honesty / Beauty / Within @ Dark Realization Isn’t For Errrone … ,

Peace . Be Unto You …

I really don’t know. I just feel there are healers & helpers trying to prevent people from assaulting my consciousness, which can barely even be done anymore from this “other world” I see & experience.

Like you, I too feel like an experimental figure for succubus, but that doesn’t bother me one bit. I actually give in to it. In dreams & fantasies I let completely loose because there are no consequences biologically (like disease or pregnancy) so I feel completely fine experiencing sexuality. It feels magnetic, like I’m being lightly pulled in-body.

Anyways, I’m getting much much better with my diagnosis.