Thanks for your support

I can say what i feel. Have a nice day.

the rules seem to have gone missing now anyway, idk where they are

1 Like

I don’t care about the rules. There are other places on the web to vent my frustrations if need be. I can take or leave this website if need be.

1 Like

I used to feel like that also, but that can be a symptom of the illness, to feel like you are being judged all the time.

It’s not an illness. It’s a reality. People are harsh.

People in reality ARE harsh.
Since this is a support site, most people are pretty helpful.
But you gotta remember that people here are sick too and so may say things because of their illness.

Yeah like i said there are other places to be.

Here they are, @asgoodasitgets

ok mr. daydream

thank you for reporting rhubot. I’m glad you feel the need to inform me. I really don’t care it’s over the post has been locked.

Please try not to take this so personally. It’s a community, filled with many many people all facing their own struggles. We need to be considerate of each other.

The rules are rules for a reason. One of our members had a suicidal crisis recently that destabilized me profoundly. I’ve seen the same happen to any number of members here.

If you’re feeling suicidal, call a suicide hotline, call 911, call your doctor, go to the emergency room.

If you’re feeling down and want someone to cheer you up, post, “I’m feeling down, can someone help cheer me up?” People here are happy to do that. But posting that you’re going to kill yourself only frightens people. There are better ways to get people to say something nice to you.

1 Like

you need not worry so much just mind your own business

When you post it here, you make it everyone’s business. Please remember that this is a community.

I’m glad you’re feeling better.

just get over it ok?

and stop talking to me and posting about me get a life. your obsessing over this find something else to do you made you point your not the adminstration so stop already damn. The administration will regulate the site. not you.

i dont care samp or robot. find some other business to attend to.

I’m glad you know how to spell samp lol

This post will be locked soon.

Glad to take you up on that offer. Your account is suspended here for the next two weeks.

Pixel.
Volunteer moderator.

1 Like