Tell a Story

Hi my name is Dan. I am looking for people who want to share their experiences for the publication City Voices. We will only use your first name as author unless you specify to print your full name. If curious to know more, send me a message CityVoices1995[at]gmail[dot]com and I’ll send to you a PDF of our last issue to help you decide if you want to submit your story.

What are you looking for, flash fiction, plates, poetry?

Is this your website?

http://www.nycvoices.org/

It began again. Slowly mounting and becoming a storm. My friend’s eyes turned red and i began to divine with a pack of playing cards, i had no interest in it or wanted to do it, it’s almost like it wasn’t me doing it.

I had also quit my job for no reason, it’s almost like it wasn’t me doing it. Things progressed slowly, it became worse and worse. I decided it was time to leave when i had my nde with evil moaning beings in it that i levitated towards.

All terror at that point, terror that wouldn’t quit. So i left going to nowhere. Didn’t want to go to a hospital for this problem, i knew i wasn’t alone and i was being screwed with, don’t need a hospital for that do ya?!

On my way south i happened upon a pyramid in the middle of nowhere, i wonder now what ley line it was on, i can’t remember where it was so i can’t look. I slammed my breaks on and went up to the top. As i sat there someone was in my mind trying to get me to kill myself on top of it. This went on until sunset and i left.

It was terrifying, no sleep and non-stop threats and morbid ■■■■ in my head. A bad attack. I can remember before i left trying to fight it in bed, i layed there mumbling and arguing with them because they were saying such horrible things in my head.

I eventually made it to the beach. I just stayed there for awhile. The voices didn’t stop and the dreams didn’t stop either. I was outside of a restaurant at one point and someone was drawing special attention to the large word “spirits” on the side of the building, like someone was in my head shouting and pointing when i looked at it.

The entire time it was threats, morbidity, what one might call evil, harm, terror and fear. They would also grab my mind and make me think things, wierd things, scary things, bad things, it was the reason i was delusional at times.

So after a cop showed up and he was going to send me away he told me to wait for him in a lot. He left and then a faerie showed up, pan, faerie, satyr, half goat guy, whatever you want to call him. He just came out from behind something and stared at me for a few moments. And then he went back behind it and disappeared, i went over to look behind it but nothing was there, he was gone.

The cop came and it was time to go. As i entered the pitch black forest on my way out someone was talking about mephisto being there in the dark with me, some ancient being of darkness there in the forest with me.

I made it to my families house where i stayed the night. As i was watching television some being visually became a charachter in a movie and turned around with black eyes grinning and staring at me, he put his hands on his hips and began to walk strangely.

So, back to the bin where i was doped and then placed into a home. During this time me and a guy went to a bar where a guy was there. He recited a poem and made me hallucinate, when he finished he yells “im a black witch!” It was already clear but that made it even more clear as to what my problem was.

It’s been hell, this entire thing has been bad. Aliens, shadow people, ufos, satyrs, ghosts, big snakes made of light, i was even shocked and burned and had my spine bent physically. Im boned.

1 Like