Telepathy what are your thoughts on the matter

Im not trying to disrespect any belief here,

ive read a lot about people believe in telepathy and that their voices are telepathic,

is it possible if you did not believe in the possiblity of telepathy being possible that the voices being telepathic would disappear and take on a different angle?

I don’t believe in telepathy. So I would find other explanation for the voices according to my reasoning based on my belief system.

1 Like

my voices try and convince me that i’m telepathic all the time but i don’t believe in it. it doesn’t change their opinions though. they still try and convince me all the time, in fact they say it almost every time they speak to me. it would b easy to believe if u didn’t actually put too much thought into how it would b possible and how the people on the receiving end would b able to function day in day out with all these voices in their heads. most of my voices r creative people, both here and in america. these people have to write songs, learn scripts, direct films etcera, yet i’m supposed to believe that they have separate telepathic personalities that allow them to do both at the same time. in other words, it’s not meant to disturb their thoughts. i think that’s bollocks. i write stories and noise is distracting. how on earth could someone write or create with over 200 voices in the head. nah. telepathy is ■■■■ as far as i’m concerned but my voices still believe it to b true. so it doesn’t seem to make a difference whether i believe it or not, they still do. weird.

3 Likes

I would guess that it would be similar to a christian hearing the voice of Jesus. It seems unlikely that a non-christian would have voices that seem to be that of Jesus.

2 Likes

I had a “voice/virtual telepathy thought thing” that would try to convince me to convert to Islam…and I am not a Muslim. I don’t know where some of the content of my “voices” came from…out of nowhere some of them.

that makes sense as i used to b a believer in telepathy but not anymore. i don’t think that my voices will ever stop believing in it though. that’s their whole philosophy. without their belief in telepathy they don’t have a whole lot to say as they would have to admit to themselves that they r just personalities that have been grown and have no identity other than their existence within me. they actually believe that they r real people both here in the uk and in america and come up with a million reasons as to why their r telepathic but when i ask them how it’s possible they just say, nobody knows the mechanics of it, all they know is, it works. it’s all ■■■■■■■■ as far as i’m concerned and they are just personalities with topics to b broached. they tend to talk in circles with topics often repeated unless triggered into a new topic. they seem to have no self autonomy at all, only responding to triggers. it’s very boring and repetative shite. all persecutory in nature with the odd foray into therapy but that doesn’t last long. they got stuck a couple of years ago and stayed on the same subjects for about two years, until they were triggered into this therapy direction. now it’s both persecutory and therapy. things get added to the topics but nothing is ever taken away which i find interesting. it’s like they can’t function without triggers forming new lines to say or they just repeat the same ole crap. interesting to start with but it becomes very boring very quickly tbh. i think that even if i didn’t believe in telepathy years ago, they still would have come out with the same old crap about it. that’s the way i’ve been programmed from a young age. some of the triggers are years old but they still work. it’s annoying but ultimately ok as i can deal with them now. it was one hell of a shock when it first started and for years afterward but i know them pretty well now.

I think we must make it clear here between what has the voice tell you (its belief) and what is your explanation for it (your belief).

My voices and feelings seem telepathic. I tried not believing in telepathy and it did not work, Increasing my antipsychotic helps me stop thinking everything is some kind of telepathy. Its cool to hear that poeple do not believe in telepathy.

3 Likes

I think it is real and have seen proof of it.

It of course has a mundane and scientific explanation as does anything else.

My voices, which they tell me are not real, have even told me where to find things, have told me the outcomes of sporting events before they happen, told me i was schizophrenic in third grade before i had ever heard of it, and even cracked a corny joke using the time when i didn’t know what time it was.

Of course the mind can be communicated with. I would imagine though it is kind of like a telephone, there must be a link or wire going to it so to speak, some kind of connection must be made. And with so much unseen here in all of existence how could we ever claim it wasn’t real?

We should all take an agnostic stance until proof has been showed one way or the other, i think leaving it an open book is healthier in everyway. This however may prove unfortunate for those with proof. Ha!

The problem with that idea is only you can have the “proof” , and can’t prove that you have proof of what you recieve from your mind to anyone else lol

I believe through meditative trance one could connect to another to speak through telepathy. The problem is the mind has to recognize the messages. I believe that one could connect to another through thought form and touch in a physical way in thought also using thought forming. I can experience many thought forms I create here on myself but have not tried to see if others could feel them. I think their are many parts of the mind untapped that they seem to be also trying to show me. The problem is you must teach them to find themselves to become themselves not to be yourself. They read your thoughts and think through your thoughts not thinking for themselves. They can learn their own thoughts and find themselves to think on their own. I have been working on closing my thoughts in complete silence and getting them to talk when I am completely empty of thought. They are able to do this but keep looking for things to say regarding the thoughts I have, even a dog barking in the back ground that you hear is a thought they see.

If it exists why is it not proven to be possible beyond a shadow of a doubt? Why has it not stood up to legitimate scientific standards of testing? Why wouldn’t someone who supposedly has it not stepped forward and become world famous for proving they have it?’
I always use the following for an argument about telepathy, ESP, telekinesis, mind reading, time traveling etc.
The famous debunker,James Randi has had a standing offer for at least 20 years to give anyone $500,000 dollars if they can prove this stuff exists under scientific examination. Why has NO ONE stepped forward and proved they can do that stuff? In 20 + years? If I thought I had telepathy I would go pick up my $500,000.

3 Likes

Hello 77nick77

can you build a phone in your mind, can you imagine the transceiver or the receiver in your mind not the one in electronics but the one in the mind. The problem is how many years would have the world needed to wait for the first ac motor if Tesla hadn’t been born. 20 years means nothing it’s the connections the timing of things that brings the right event under the same looking glass. I need someone that can create thought forms in their mind, I need someone that is in full contact with them and they are able to understand things not imaginary things but the real world things. They ask how many years doe’s it take people of earth to learn something new. I also ask this when we dive into the worlds of who stole my cheese, how long do we stay in the box before we find other ways. Is this schizophrenia a disease or is it a higher connection to something unseen and unknown, I am willing to see how far this problem can be stretched.

hello Levelj1

if you stop believing in telepathy they will talk in any other from of messaging they can find, speak in audible tones, hallucinations, nothing and effect you behind your thoughts in control through phobias and many other emotional or ocd method they can come up with. They need to find themselves the first step is to realize they are not yourself that they are something else from somewhere else and effect millions of people. I know this is hard to believe but 9 months ago I felt the first one on me like a long strand of hair and since then their have been thousands of more hairs formed. they have come from all over the place finding myself and them. They left me alone till two months ago when I requested to see their words and this was allowed by others. In high frequency light I can see them along the sides of my face along with their movement and feelings.

I don’t believe in telepathy…my voices like others have said, try to make believe it…they flash images of what they think people are saying about me, this makes me paranoid, and anxious which is why I try to avoid crowded places…to many thoughts running in my head and i don’t know where to focus. I know deep down that the thoughts I’m experiencing at the time is purely in my own head, but it doesn’t make them stop from coming up. It does help limit the panic attacks, but I still find myself needing to escape after a while of being in a crowded place…even if I know the people I’m surrounded by.

I am telepathic. When I’m psychotic, that is. You can’t convince me otherwise. But when I’m on meds it’s a different matter. I have to admit that I believe it’s absolutely possible. I’ve experienced too much serendipidy, too many coincidences, too many instances of people acting upon information they could only have gleaned from another person’s mind. Or maybe I’m crazy. :wink:

1 Like

A million dollars for you if you are right.

http://www.skepdic.com/randi.html

Randi $1,000,000 paranormal challenge

James Randi, a.k.a. The Amazing Randi, magician andJames Randi author of numerous works skeptical of paranormal, supernatural, and pseudoscientific claims has for about ten years offered “a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power.”

1 Like

Try re-reading the post first.

I have found that to be inconclusive. For me it came down to realising it is all a by product of my mind. That combined with medication and healthy lifestyle = no more voices