Talking squirrel

well i went to park with my husband, and he set off on his run.

i walked along the lakeside and saw this kid looking up at a tree. i had seen a woodpecker in that tree before but this time it was a squirrel

anyway the kid moved away before i got to the tree and i thought ohh its a grey squirrel

as i drew nearer he was moaning, i mean proper like aww good someone finaly ca i talk to you

i was like come down here whats up are you hungry so i threw a load f birdseed n mealworms down cos thats all i had and he was gobbling it up n said with his mouth full oh thank you sorry im talking woth my mouthful but god am i hungry.

so i said i ill be back tomorrow with some monkey nuts and hazelnuts.

poor little thing he looked so skinny

1 Like

Not the squirrels again. I got stuck in the hospital for saying there had been one holding a boom mic at the back window at our house, at least that was what the picture I took looked like.
Later I realized my mistake that it couldn’t have been a squirrel if it was holding the boom mic, because technically, it would have been a ‘gaffer’, they still wouldn’t let me out.

2 Likes

we had some of them, that made talking sounds. funny how it go’s

1 Like

haha i lie that the gaffer hahahhahah xxxxxxxx

1 Like

Animals talk to me all the time! Especially birds. I have a voice in my head that calls me bird man when I’m getting really crazy.

2 Likes

Yeah I talk to my dog and rabbit. I pass it of as a joke to my mam and dad. I start barking as a joke to my dog and he’s like “stop making fun of me biotch”. It feels weird admitting to this :smile:

1 Like