Taking a Break from Caption Contest

…think I’ll take a break from posting Captions for a while. I’ve got a few busy weeks coming up. If anyone else would like to carry the torch, feel free to do so.

Perhaps SoitGoes or one of the gals could pick up where I left off…

Cheers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know…I know…don’t get TOO upset! lol!

I LOVE this guy!!

2 Likes

Ohhh… :frowning:

Hey Minnii…

Why don’t you or @waterway give it a shot? The two of you are quite creative and balanced. Go for it!

I’m actually going to try to build a Recording Studio in my basement over the next few weeks with my brother’s help.

2 Likes

that’s awesome, good luck with that. You’re quite gifted I heard your song yesterday :smile:

Maybe I’ll try, no promisses :smile:

2 Likes

Cool!

I’m doing this as much for myself, but also for my twin 11 year old daughters. They both lurve singing. It’s my dream to write and record songs with my girls when they hit their teenage years.

:wink:

1 Like

That’s a great dream! You should do it! :smiley:

This is a test to see if I can post gifs

I can!

2 Likes

This is the Baby Lullaby I wrote and recorded when my girls were born. I’ve posted it before on this forum…

http://picosong.com/ggVj

I’ve since written a bridge to stretch the song out. I’m going to re-record it later this year.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww so sweet :blush:

1 Like

You have a gift, it is so great that you use it

1 Like

Thanks Minnii…

I love music and humor. These can be difficult passions to pursue…but I enjoy the challenge these two areas present to me.

I believe everyone is born with a gift.

1 Like

Yeah, I believe it too. One of the wonderful things about life, I hang on to those

1 Like

I’m working on a ballad for a female lead. It’s called…“I’m Falling to Pieces”.

slowly change, hit the lights
crawl into bed, hold on tight
and dream about you, without you

I’m falling to pieces
What went wrong I don’t know
I’m falling to pieces
You only reap what you sow

maybe things went too far
and I was no saint, but you played hard
I think about you, without you

I’m falling to pieces
What went wrong I don’t know
I’m falling to pieces
With a love like this I thought I could never say never
I guess you just never know

(I just need to nail down the lead-in verses, but these ‘lead-in to chorus lyrics’ are solid…the nucleus of the song is there I believe)

Anyhoo…I’m a babbling musical fool today…

:wink:

1 Like

I used to sing, when I was in highschool I had a little cover band lol nothing serious, but we used to play at this little bar everyday after school. Good memories!

1 Like

Will try to maintain the tradition of caption contests in your absence.