😎 🎩 🔮

Ah that’s tough. Don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re a survivor first, socializer second. That’s how I view it.

I cry manly tears very often, … all the stress that piles up, then it all comes out.

Gtg… :v: :blue_heart:

1 Like

hahaha cracked me up!!! :rabbit:

I had the best dream… I had adopted a little grey kitten and she was purring and playful and I snuggled her and put water and food for her. :cat2:

I had a dream I was doing graphic design again and it was stressful. Did you get your job?

the interview went great, but it takes up to 2 weeks for them to call me and let me know if they want to hire me.
why don’t you do graphic design again? it is stressful though

I sold all my computer and programs. I worked for an agency for a bit and it was stressful. I like doing my own stuff for people on the side. I would try again if I had a computer and programs.

yeah you could save for it. I work freelance most of the time

1 Like

You’re so talented @Sammyp if you liked graphic design, you could make money working from home. The software prices have gone down a tone. Now you can get a monthly subscription and you can buy a macbook with monthly payments

1 Like

3550th post!!!

3 Likes

Hey @sarad oooch alalalA

She is a cyborg!

1 Like

You could be her. On the catwalk :cat2:

1 Like

my god I had such a tough day today… gonna go out in an hour for dinner and try to have some fun!

1 Like

looks really neat :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome stuff Sammy !

1 Like

Wow, Sammy! You should freelance!

1 Like

Is that waterway in your arms in the last picture

1 Like

Actually you and @waterway should form an agency. Your styles really complement each other, Karen’s are so pretty and yours so sleek.

4 Likes

Just wow @Sammyp that’s epic great work i mean is better then the layouts in the magazine i read :smiley:
I really mean that too is great stuff bows to your skills

1 Like

1 Like