😎 🎩 🔮

I find being outside at least once a day is helpful.

1 Like

I have a fear of losing my self identity and going conpletely wacko

Ah. Join the club. :confused:

1 Like

My therapist taught me grounding exercises for when the delusions come back. If you’re feeling like you’re gonna go crazy just feel a texture and feel your weight on the floor.

(They aren’t that helpful for me, but they might be for you. It depends on how in touch with your body you are. Girls have the natural advantage in this)

1 Like

Gtg… talk later

My family has hosted every year of my life I think (as far as I remember)…My whole family is a bunch of loud new yorkers and they all come over and bring their loud vibes to our home and we eat turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, veggies and bread

its great

1 Like

Yeah i did a few weeks ago but i think my lifestyle in canada is affecting my disability. I was doing great on vacation. I might do therapy. Have a goodnight :kissing_heart:

I wish you luck @waterway

My fellow air sign

I think I’m gonna do some astrology reading after the Uconn game. I really love the subject.

Have a good night you deserve it :blush:

1 Like

At the bottom, the sign I want to marry. At the top, what I’m reading later

my family is here and I’m smoking :frowning: and sneaking drinks.

Stay safe sammyp!

1 Like

Thanks TTP. I just don’t like the smoking part.

I love ttp…

1 Like

I might do therapy once and for all. Yesterday i had half a plate salad with pinot noir but i had a large piece of cake :sweat_smile: Anyway i got a great opportunity for a full time job i dont know what to do

I was at the dentist. He gave me antibio i have to remove my wisdom teeth

1 Like

Where are you @Sammyp :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

You beat me, hopefully ill get mine pulled before the new year.

1 Like

1 Like

Cold today but no snow anytime soon