1 Like

thanks @daydreamer

#quite in here today

Quiet yeah Iā€™m chilling at my friends watching :football:

1 Like

Not been up long did sleep lots and im doing so much better! for it :smiley:
Hope every one is having a good day too

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy thanksgiving is almost here. I get kind of a warm feeling thanksgiving. Iā€™m not one of those people who loooove the holidays but I donā€™t dislike then either :smiley:

Iā€™m going to church tonight.

1 Like

Today was one of the best days I can remember in a while. I did NOTHING

1 Like

Me too.

Although I did think about holidays and how Iā€™m sick and broke and I canā€™t afford nice presents like the rest of my family.

Hey honey are you noticing anything from Abilify?

Also, my bfā€™s cousin is getting married and we are invitedā€¦suffice to say how much I hate gatheringsā€¦specially a wedding typeā€¦

No, nothing speciallyā€¦ I sleep less and kind of have more energy during the day.
I donā€™t even know how it is supposed to work.

Sorry about thisā€¦

ā€¦because Iā€™ll get perhaps a dozens of questions by sweet ladies and their husbands : and when will you two. :disappointed:

Donā€™t be sorry.
When I catch my sugar daddy, Iā€™ll buy you an island in Croatia.

1 Like

Did you see my other post I deleted. Iā€™m drunk and feel relaxed. I never an able to relax. Today feels like heaven just watching tv drinking and eating. Iā€™m such an anxious person but fior once I donā€™t feel it.

1 Like

I donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  mood. :thumbsup:

No I didnā€™t see your postā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s something about drinking during the day. I rarely do that. But I like it better. I can only do it on Sundayā€™s every now and thenā€¦it reminds me of my idea of heaven. Iā€™m alcoholic I know but Not bad enough to make me feel I should be soberā€¦

I had greek salad and latuda. No alcohol although im so tempted :weary: I will sleep early. And brush my teeth :sweat_smile:

2 Likes