I l :blue_heart: ve this

I was searching for new dance moves on youtube :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:dancers: :dancer:

1 Like

what are you up to @turningthepage

turningthepage
3h
So guys, I went to get interviewed for npr (national public radio) today on a topic of schizophrenia. I went to a sweet ass recording studio and everything. She said most likely it’ll air in February and also be available on podcast. I think I did pretty well. Kindve been keeping this a secret from the board the past week or so. It happened so quickly.

Now I’m having 2 beers

3 Likes

yayyyy can’t wait <3

1 Like

I got a headache from the stress though.

it’s ok. it’s done. you did it!!! chillax and have fun. it’s friday :o)

1 Like

Awesome, I can’t wait to hear it.

1 Like

my right jaw is swollen. I don’t know if it’s my wisdom tooth, gum disease from smoking or something else.
I have dentist on 26th. I don’t know if I can wait till then. :frowning: I took advil and it hurts a little bit. I’m always having something.

Sounds like wisdom tooth. Smoking doesn’t do that. It may go away the day before the dentist apt…that’s how it always works out for me. Then comes back a month later.

1 Like

I really hope it’s not some sort of gum disease. My teeth would fall out :weary:
It’s only bottom right side. your words calmed me down lil bit

My wisdom teeth are coming in for the past two years. One corner will hurt for a week then the pain will subside. Then another corner. The pain always goes away a day before the dentist. I’ve been smoking for 7 years even though I use the e cig now and never notice anything like that from smoking. I got offered to have my wisdom teeth taken out but I’m scared of painkillers

1 Like

omg for my punishment, some guy intentionally farted by me at the gym. Then walked away. :confounded:

That’ll teach you a lesson…don’t go to the gym.

ewwwwwww :tired_face:

1 Like

I think I’m gonna start gym in January. At least I could do elliptical and treadmill for an hour.

2 Likes

Yeah when girls lift weights it gets weird. Cardio makes you sexy tho :woman:

I’m not picky though :loveheart: is blind to a hot bod

1 Like

Owww ya tooth aches, I have two half rotted away wisdom teeth. I realised the pain would go away after I stopped eating sugar. But the pain is extremely unbearable if I forget to brush after eating something that contains fructose, sucrose or grains that turn into sugar. Im to lazy to go to the dentist after figuring I can manage the pain.

I have 207 posts in this thread

I mean 208

http://puu.sh/lsSrm/9a32323fe2.jpg

identify your icon