Sun Shines Happy ☀

Good morning!

I finished most of my work and have 2 hours free time but I don’t wanna start cleaning just yet.
So I have to go out in 2 hours and see my beautician and then afterwards I have another 3 hours.

Yesterday I bought one of those seats that I can put next to the entrance door + it has a place for shoes.
And I also bought 4 pairs of slippers, so when people come over, they can easily remove their shoes and then if they want, also wear the slippers. They are cotton so I think it is safe. :thinking:

So Sunday we will have a party in the afternoon. I will go grocery shopping tomorrow so I wanna be prepared all the way by Sunday. Maybe I’ll do the complete cleaning today so tomorrow I can prepare some stuff. :thinking:

I will make the cheese pastries + a very big salad + stuffed leaves + french fries + BBQ Meat and chicken (I’ll make tofu for me :thinking: and also some dips and appetizers.

3 Likes

"Sun shines happy"
Do you mean "The sun, shines happy"
Do you guys who talk English ever say to someone loved "sunshine?
I’ve heard this in movies on T.V
Anyway are you married already?

1 Like

:thinking: English is not my 1st language so not sure what it means. I guess I mean the sun is shining happily. :smile:

I do not call someone sunshine :thinking:

2 Likes

Miss mermaid whats ur first language arabic right…??

1 Like

No :confused: But I speak arabic too :smiley:

2 Likes

My first language is nepali…but i couldnt improve it…talking about english its better then poop…hahaha sorry i asked u very private question.ur english is like a native people or english man…i will appreciated u on this…take care and better not read this…u cant understand it …it can cause headache to u…

2 Likes

I don’t understand @far_cry0

1 Like

Sup julian my english is like a waste…what is ur qualification…i like ur english so much…u always remind me of andrey he is also from romania…romanian rocks man…

1 Like

Half of high school lol but someday maybe i’ll finish/graduate the high school lol :smile:

1 Like

Mine is intermediate …!!! Sz killed me.!!! No studies after sz…

1 Like

I thought you said education lol :smile:
I’ve worked as a security guard
Sorry my english is also not too good