Stuffed Animals / Plushies

Heyo! Do you use plushies or stuffed animals to keep you feeling “OK” or to help you feel better? I’m 24 and I almost always have a small stuffed animal in my bag. Right now I’m at the Allergist’s office and I have my little toy in my lap. It helps me feel better… More than just “better”, actually, but I can’t think of how to describe it.

4 Likes

Here is a picture. I named the mouse Boots. I got him at Ikea yesterday! :smiley:

9 Likes

I have kept so many of my son’s plush toys. They’re so cute that it’s just difficult to part with them. He has some of these:

6 Likes

I see Totoro and Jiji!!! :heart_eyes:
I have a small Jiji and a small Totoro, but they’re at home right now.

2 Likes

I have a bunch of Totoro plush magnets on my fridge at home. I just love Studio Ghibli movies and characters. :blush:

2 Likes

Me, too! Studio Ghibli films are so fun. My favorites are Kiki’s Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.

2 Likes

I’m 26 and I sleep with a stuffed duck.

3 Likes

And I’m also a man.

4 Likes

Yaaay. high five
I sleep with my stuffed animals, too. Thankfully, my husband thinks it’s cute rather than weird. :sweat_smile:

Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

I didn’t have much toys when I was kid ( comparing to today’s toy industry) so I’m kind of hypnotized whenever I enter the toy store.
I still keep my weird looking plush fox.
I ordered a plush elephant for my son from England. Unfortunately he is not into plushes anymore.

2 Likes

My backpack buddy. Cats and foxes together! (don’t tell @flameoftherhine, he can’t stand that kind of thing.)

My kitten has a gang of stuffed cats called the Wylde Felynes. They accompany her everywhere, her vet calls them her support animals. Excellent excuse for me to keep buying stuffed animals! They’re for the cat, not me!

8 Likes

the neighbors have a cat looks very similar to your little one his name is black sunshine… we also have a bob tailed all black cat… I call him evil black sunshine as he poops in the yard and sprays the garbage bin…

2 Likes

Your kitten is adorable @Rhubot :blush:. Very mesmerizing eyes.

1 Like

Ohhhmyyyygossh. :cat2: That is the cutest thing ever!!

Orestes likes to cuddle with Mr. Bear.

5 Likes

My partner bought me a paddington bear to carry in my backpack with me wherever I go.

3 Likes

When I first looked at your picture I thought you photoshopped your kitty over the bear :smile: LOL. I am sorry, my mind is weird. :v:

1 Like

OK you asked for it. (One of the toys from my childhood)

5 Likes

Here’s my newest IKEA toy,

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/childrens-ikea-products/children-3-7/toys-play/lattjo-soft-toy-mummy-art-60344207/

1 Like